Author Topic: pleez check out my titas!  (Read 24783 times)

Offline outertrial

You people have the Acceptance board for this please return to it.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
You should be kick off this site u pervert.   Remember there are underage people looking at this site trying to get good advice on there problem.   What a jerk

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
You should be kick off this site u pervert.   Remember there are underage people looking at this site trying to get good advice on there problem.   What a jerk

OOOOOH! nasty! so how cum others can get theirs checked out but im a perv?
You should become a politician with those double standards! ::)

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Post to the wrong board? Still an overaction.... the guys just proud of his boobies calm down people.

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
posted one more to this series of pix. Not the most up to date, ive had laser hair removal on my underarms since then so no more yucky hair poking out!

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
This guy has been around here for a while  and he know where to properly post so this is not a accident.  I find this kind of stuff offensive.   I just wonder what is really his motive is by doing this ???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

ddaavviiddd...

Me thinks you should have another look at what this boards title is....

'Photos: Here is a place for photos of your gynecomastia that you like, are proud of or even love.'

You are waaaayyyy out of line here my man!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Some people just don't get it and will never get it.   This kind of person is only acceptable in the acceptance  section so u need to look at the title  and realize that 99% of the people that are looking at user photo's are looking for help and good advice.   THIS SCTION IS NOT A INTENDED FOR SOME THIS KIND OF POSTING.   Again,  he has his section to post this kind of material.  He is only posting in this section to get some arrousal and perverted satisfaction.

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
ITS IN THE ACCEPTANCE SECTION RIGHT NOW!
I dont see it anywhere else..

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
ddaavviiddd... This post IS in the Acceptance section, lol *points to the (gynecomastia.org > Gynecomastia Acceptance > Photos >)"

Offline Grandpa Bambu

ddaavviiddd...

Ya gotta stop smoking that cheap crack my man! It has destroyed one too many brain cells me thinks!  ;)

GB

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
LOL @ ddddddddaaaavvvviiiiiidddd, what a jerk! :D

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member
 "ddaavviiddd...

Ya gotta stop smoking that cheap crack my man! It has destroyed one too many brain cells me thinks!  Wink

GB"

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha
hhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah'

who new gb had such a funny since of humor lol.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024