Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2924 times)

Offline ZML

Hi,

I am new on this, perfect forum. Am 43, 1.84 m tall/short, weight aprox 70 kg. Could you give me an opinion on how you would rate my gyne?

Thnx in advance,

ZML

Offline outertrial

It is as it is, never seen much point in the ratings as everything is relative. You do have it - does it bother you?

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
definitely there, hard to give a rating.. i know for us skinnier guys that a lot of people don't think its bad, but because you're skinny you think its a lot more noticeable and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. i would say get the surgery if it bothers you, looks like your right side is a little worst too.

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
IMHO, if you didn't shave your chest it wouldn't be very pronounced. Do you have puffy nipples in warmer conditions? Your nips in those pix don't look like "classic" gyne - see for example mine at

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa239/DenverGuyPhotos

but it's hard to tell. Also hard to tell from a front view - you should take side and 3/4 views as well.

But the other folks are right. If it bothers you significantly, you owe it to yourself to look into your options and decide what you want to do. I waited until I was 49 to have my surgery. Good luck to you whatever you decide! - DenverGuy
DenverGuy

Offline Jahshua

• Posting Member
  • There is life after Gynecomastia
Your's is close to what mine was except I had it on only one side. My left side was normal, but my right side had gyne. I'll tell you what some ladies told me. "I've seen "worse."" However, if it bothers you like mine bothered me, you should look into your options. Having my surgery on 01-10-08 was one of the best things I've done. It was quick and the pain afterwards has not been too bad. I have been taking hydrocodone though.

Good Luck  ;)
Here's my doc's web page: drmoliver.com

Offline Jahshua

• Posting Member
  • There is life after Gynecomastia

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
NOT THAT BAD BRO

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024