Author Topic: Hi, please rate my condition : )  (Read 7481 times)

Offline snowyfridaymorning

• Posting Member
Hi everyone

i recently went for a consult to dr. elliot jacobs in new york city, and he told me that i would need lipo with possibility of nipple cut if there is glandular tissue. He said i might need touch up in 8 months. Id appreciate if you could rate my condition, im not sure if i should do the surgery.
thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82584432@N00/

Offline RickWalia

• Posting Member
3/10 IM no expert but i say u have gyne and if u feel better with surgery i say go for it

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
I don't see any pointedness and no puffy nipples. Looks like fat to me...

Offline MSJ108

No expert but Id give that a 1 out of 10. Can you feel gland? I'd be surprised if you could.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
2 / 10

Mostly fat I think.

• Posting Member
does it really matter if its fat or gland though? i still have the damn outline.

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
Dude, not meant to hurt your feelings but I would put some Nair For Men on that chest... IMO

• Posting Member
Dude, not meant to hurt your feelings but I would put some Nair For Men on that chest... IMO

not every girl wants their guy to look like Dr. Evil's cat

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
It's hard to tell how bad the gyn is with the hair.

ps.  that was legitimate, not meant to add fuel to the fire

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member

Sorry, I have no idea who Dr. Evil is. TV show?
Me being selfish, I like my chest hair free. If you date girls that like their men to resemble a bear, to each his own! Didn't mean to offend ya!

• Posting Member

Sorry, I have no idea who Dr. Evil is. TV show?
Me being selfish, I like my chest hair free. If you date girls that like their men to resemble a bear, to each his own! Didn't mean to offend ya!

you didnt offend me, i laughed. dr. evil is the bald dude from the austin powers movies, he has a hairless cat. and if its hard to tell how bad the gyn is because of the hair, then im happy to hear that.

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member
I'm sorry that I put "lol" - I guess that was another way of saying that yes it does matter if there is fat and gland. Just thank god that if you do have it. It's not major. At least from what I see.

Offline Mind.tfk

• Posting Member
If you do decide to go with surgery. I advise you to loose as much as you can and tone up. Trust me - After the surgery you'll be in shape. haha

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024