Author Topic: 4 weeks Post op (Before and after pics) & little problem  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Omari

• Posting Member
Hello,

4 weeks have past by since the operation. I'm happy... except one side has a little problem. What do you guys think? Next Wednesday, I have a new appointment with PC, he is going to look at it. He already knows it 1 week after the operation (I told him). Don't think its swelling. It hurt like hell when they removed the drains 1 day after te operation at that side.

Is this a revision? is it free if they have to cut again?

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 02:30:19 PM by Omari »

Offline gynebegone2

• Bronze Member
I see what you mean, on the right side as I look at it.  Its not that bad, and if you need a revision it should turn out pretty nicely.  I have a similar issue, not as pronounced, and just affecting the areola and a bit surrounding it toward my armpit.  My PS said that the tissue that makes it look awkward can take up to 16 weeks to soften and get to its final state, and that would be the point to judge if a revision were necessary.  As for the bright side, it look like a pretty good job as far as nipple appearance is concerned, and any revision should be minor and effective.  I would much rather be in your position than to have had too much removed and be in for a complicated reconstruction.  Give it another month and hopefully the tissue that is deforming your right side will soften and allow the skin to take a more natural contour.

Offline Omari

• Posting Member
Thanks for your reply.

It's weird. The right side looks still puffy. Less then before but not like the other side. If I build up my muscles then you see it very good. Couldn't it be that the PC needs to take al little more? In his report he didn't take the same amount away. Maybe you see it a few weeks later that you have to take some more  :)?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024