Author Topic: My gyno  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Martin MK

• Posting Member
Hey fellas I want to share with you my gyno problem with two pics. Now I'm 93kilos, before 3 mounts I was 116kilos big progress :D but in fact at first i was thinking that my breast is just full of fat (so I started bodybuilding) but now i don't think so.

Just give me your opinion and advice
Martin

Pic 1:
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3985/dsc01263pl7.jpg
Pic 2:
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7873/dsc01269jl9.jpg

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Wow that's nuts, just in the one breast. Definitely need surgery to get rid of that one, and ASAP! You'll get great results, the other one looks perfect from the pictures you posted.

Offline Martin MK

• Posting Member
donnieosmond thanks for the reply. I went to doctor and he said that i should wait 3 years more, now I'm 17 and after that to think about surgery. Thanks again friend I'm totally confused about operation, i don't know what to do...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 03:45:06 AM by Martin MK »

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
its probably in both breast...but he may be using his left hand/arm to take the pic so it stretched it out?

do they look the same when ur arms are at ur sides?
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Don't wait 3 years, it won't go away. He probably doesn't know much about gyne. Most of the cases on this website directly refute his diagnosis.

Offline Martin MK

• Posting Member
its probably in both breast...but he may be using his left hand/arm to take the pic so it stretched it out?

do they look the same when ur arms are at ur sides?

No it's not in both breasts, only in my right site. The other one is good the doctor said that i have gyno on my right breast but not on the other one. I will post more pictures soon.

Don't wait 3 years, it won't go away. He probably doesn't know much about gyne. Most of the cases on this website directly refute his diagnosis.

At first he said that I need to exercise hard and if there is a little changes in my breast look i should wait for 3 years more. On the other site I know that gynecomastia in most cases can not be removed by exercising but I will try that first and after that I will think about surgery.  ;) If you have more advices please post
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 04:45:40 AM by Martin MK »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024