Author Topic: Revision w/ Fielding  (Read 3861 times)

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
Its been about a year now since my operation (gland +Lipo)

I went to his office today for a year check up (well technically 11 months) and he took a look at my chest
He admits that there is still alot of gland left over, with a little bit of fat he will still drain. I do have a large chest from all those chest exercises, and she suggests that he didn't want to completely lipo all the fat, since it helps make my chest look fuller, and cardio would do the trick later on.

The good news is that, Im getting a revision from him in june, at no cost.. which i was very surprised about since I've heard that he usually charges a little bit for revisions to cover hospital charges.

I am now anxiously waiting for my next operation and hope it all goes well. I dont want to wait another year with now results.. I can't wear a basic t-shirt still.. my nipples protrude a lot.

I'll try to get pics in closer to opt date.

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
What kind of revision are we talking about? Only lipo or excision? What kind of anesthesia?

Good luck!

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
Local anesthesia, but unlike last time; he told me that he's going to use a stronger one because last surgery, I felt slight bit of pain when he was cutting out the gland. The lipo was abit uncomfortable (especially when you watch him jab at you vicariously!) as well.

Its excision with a little bit of lipo on the lower chest to flatten it.

He also said he might make the excision on the other side of the areola (Opposing side of my last excision) because he sees more gland on the other side. That wasn't entirely clear, but he's the expert.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Local anesthesia, but unlike last time; he told me that he's going to use a stronger one because last surgery, I felt slight bit of pain when he was cutting out the gland.

Did you 'request' a local?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
Well my first surgery was local because I had to bus home afterwards. I didn't request it for the revision, he just told me it would be under local. I guess its more efficient, since I could just walk out of there after the surgery, and he wouldn't require an anesthesiologist

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
How much did JCF charge you for the first procedure... If you don't mind me asking...

GB

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
it came up to 530, which is a really good price

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024