Author Topic: 19 yr old based in uk  (Read 2617 times)

Offline bradtrav

hey just wanted to say hello  :D

ive noticed through growing up that my nipples have been somewhat puffy and recently went to my doc after feeling really down and out about them his exact words were " theres more breast tissue there then normal but nothing can be done"
came out went home and got myself into a mess crying lol thinking what a stupid comment to come from a doctor

anyway ill try get a pic up asap but for now i can describe it to see if any of it sounds like gyno to you guys or not

my chest area seems pretty fine not much to grab a hold of in terms of fat im about 6ft 1 and around 180ibs but once you come to the nipple area the Areola is self is larger then normal and the nipple is puffy relaxed it sticks out but not massilvy once tensed its definetly like a perky breast lol  :D having a feel around my nipple area it feels like underneath is small lumpy tissue.

im not super slim and cut so i admitt some may probaly will be fat but with the doc saying more breast tissue there then normal  ??? got confused by his next statment of nothing i can do then letting me out lol

anyway i plan on going to get a 2nd opion from a DIFF doc this time in mean time im going to be starting weight lifting properly with some cardio to burn the fat and of course my diet will be changing massivly  :D much less sat fat  ;D

well open to any comments or help from any 1 look forward to hearing from you  :D

ps sorry if its badly pucntuated but im slacking a litlle recently lol  ;)

Offline WXYZ

• Bronze Member
If it's very small or like puffy nipples, they are not going to do a thing about it. You can try again but I think you may have to go private for that.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024