Author Topic: Please Rate Mine  (Read 4259 times)

Offline Jan

• Posting Member
I am 19 years old, skinny and have this chest structure since I was 12+ years old...

It was only this year that I have the courage to face this problem hence I found this wonderful website... and a wonderful family that faces the same problem as I do..

Hope u guys can help me rate my problem and recommendations are very welcome....

Hope to have replies on this topic cause I have posted a few topics weeks ago and nobody replied... :(

Here are my photos: tnx in advance... :)

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm287/jan_ph/

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I see absolutely no gyno man. You look 100% normal.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It's difficult to tell dude.... I'd give it a  0.5 / 10... and that's being generous... ;)

What is it about your chest that bothers you?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
All you need to do is some pushups or bench pressing and your chest will be looking rock solid.
It just looks a little flabby because you don't workout.

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
theres nothing wrong with u, nothing against u but i dont like wen ppl dont have the problem and come and post like they do.  almost every guy on this board would kill to have ur chest.

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Maybe he was cold when he took the pictures and he actually does have some puffy nipples.  His look pretty stimulated in those pictures.   

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
Maybe he was cold when he took the pictures and he actually does have some puffy nipples.  His look pretty stimulated in those pictures.   

Why would he take the pictures when his nipples weren't puffy?  ::)

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member
Just somewhat pronounced nips -- nothing abnormal, and certainly not gyno.  Go to the beach now!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024