Author Topic: Rate my Gyno Please *New Member Pics*  (Read 6127 times)

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
So...Had my gyno since around 12. I am a Taekwondo athlete and go to the gym 3 times a week, you can probably see that in my neck, shoulders and upper pectoral area but my gyno kills the look...I feel 'fat' just because of the gyno. Whats your opinion?

ps pay no attention to the bit of adhesive left on my chest... :-\

Offline Joey101

• Posting Member
I can't see the images. looks like photobucket has deleted them  :-\

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I can't see the images. looks like photobucket has deleted them  :-\

Same problem. Use tinypic instead.

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
Ok re-added. Whats your rating?  :-\

Offline Joey101

• Posting Member
maybe it's hard to tell from the pictures, but your chest looks pretty good and toned to me

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
Thanks for the response guys. I will add more pics of different angles but I surely won't accept that my chest is normal, thank you for the compliment and sorry to over-rule it.  :-\ My puffy nipples tend to change at any given time to hard and to soft and to something inbetween, on a worst occasion my nipples are just pure puffy and protruding...I think the tone just comes from my training.

(ps also pay no attention to the miss-shaved hairy chest lol...long story :/)

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
Yeah man, you've got a good natural build. I'd say a 3/10 on the gyne.

I know how much it sucks to work out religiously and not get the results you deserve.

If it makes you uncomfortable I'd recommend having the surgery.

Yeah...Its so frustrating. It can also create a good illusion after your workout as usually my nipples revert to looking normal and for a brief minute or two i can take off my top and change in front of others but of course thats only temporary. I'm looking into surgery with Kalidis (sp), but as a student money doesn't stay so easily.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
King,

It looks to me like you have a mild case.  You're obviously in great shape, but you appear to have glandular tissue present.  You would probably benefit from gland excision alone.  I doubt you would need liposuction.  You've seen a plastic surgeon?  What does he/she say?

I hope this helps you.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
[quote author=Dr. Pope link=topic=13989.msg97736#msg97736 date=1210124609]
King,

It looks to me like you have a mild case.  You're obviously in great shape, but you appear to have glandular tissue present.  You would probably benefit from gland excision alone.  I doubt you would need liposuction.  You've seen a plastic surgeon?  What does he/she say?

I hope this helps you.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
[/quote]

Thank you very much for your advice George. I have yet to have a real consultation with a surgeon, in the past I was always daunted by the process but joining this site has only encouraged me to. I may consult Dr Kalidis (since I live in London, UK) but a mere consult with him is £75 ($150) and an estimated guess of how much the operation would be is £4118 ($8240?). But of course, if as you say I may not need liposuction then perhaps that would decrease the price but to be honest if I'm going for surgery I might as well ask for the best possible outcome. Right now I'm just saving and gathering as much funds as a student can get.  :-X

Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 04:36:29 AM by King_V »

Offline matson

• Posting Member
Ya bro you have some gyno :-[, but you are built like an pro athlete. When you are defined as well as you are, your results after surgery should be near perfect.

later

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
Yes, you have the pointed boob thing going on... A man in as good of shape as you should have a more oval shape to your pec... All opinions on this board stating that your chest is normal are probably from guy's that have a sever gyne problem.

Good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024