Author Topic: I have gyne, now what?  (Read 4935 times)

Offline ih8mynips

• Posting Member
Ok so i am a body builder and have suffered in silence from gyne since i was young and i didnt know what it was until LAST WEEK and im 19 almost 20!

I have been super self concious for my entire life, when i was younger i would be SO scared in basketball camp if i had to be on the team that didnt wear a shirt. i wouldnt go to the beach ever and i was teased about it when i didnt wear a shirt.

I wanna get the surgery because i have been trying to work off the fat around my chest but now i know that i CANT do it. Last summer i was like 8 % body fat with a six pack but the nips stayed with me. I just dont have the money and there isnt anyway i could get it either.

Here is the pics i took 5 mins ago. The one on the bottom where im flexing makes it seem like i dont have gyne.

This sounds odd but if i gently pinch my nips they get hard and then they dont puff out like an inch like normal. So when i go to the beach i make sure i get in the water and stay a little cold so my gyne is almost not noticeable. But i cant go around topless in the heat cause they will just pop back out again.

WHAT DO I DO!?!?! please help.

http://img59.echo.cx/my.php?image=gyne1lt.jpg

???
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 01:09:08 PM by ih8mynips »

Offline ih8mynips

• Posting Member

PS the bottom right pic is last summer.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 01:11:33 PM by ih8mynips »

Offline Hatemychest

• Posting Member
My nipples look just like yours, except I have more fat than muscle. I am not fat, about average, but dude if I had the pecks and muscles you had I would not even worry about it, but It is your body and I honestly think its just your nipples. I would jump up and down and shove them in girls faces if I looked like that lol. (I probably would if I could beef up.) I work out all the time too. Before you started working out what did you look like, was it bad or just normal?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 01:19:16 PM by Hatemychest »

Offline ih8mynips

• Posting Member
ya thats why i dont really cry about it anymore, i sorta deal with it. BUT dang if i didnt have gyne i wouldnt ever care abouit my shirt and could be COMPLETELY free. Cuz when im not flexing my pecs dont look like that, and i can pinch a TON of fat and also the gland itself over the pecs. they wont go away ever so i wanna cut them off. I just need to find out if insurance would cover it. and what i do and where i go ect. i just dont know anything about gyne at all im a complete noob because i just thought i was fat. i never saw any other gyne sufferers like me because THEY DONT GO TO THE BEACH! im one of the few i guess. it still bothers me though and i wish it was gone for all the work i do to sculpt my body and i still have bitch breasts at the end of it.

Offline Spleen

The fact that your phyisque is so good really minimizes it.  If you're unhappy you can always have a quick little bit of surgery to adjust the shape of the nipple.  Be aware, however, that with any surgery there are risks and results aren't always what you might expect or hope for.  That said, for a few grand you could probably get a positive result.

What's more important in the meantime is that you don't let what is truly a pretty trivial little thing start messing with your head.  No one is really gonna give a sh!t what your chest looks like and you have to realize that while it might embararass you a little, it's hardly the end of the world.  Go rock the beach in the meantime.

Offline ih8mynips

• Posting Member
i was really trying to find out if anyone here was able to get it done for free through insurance, and what kind you have, and how you managed to do it ect. cuz i wont and cant spend a couple grand on my breasts. just wont happen. but i saw a pic of this guy who was a pro body builder and ready for a show like 3.5 percent bodyfat pure muscle and he had gyno and it looked terrible it was like little ping pong balls under his nipples. so if i ever do get that cut im gonna look like a moron with ping pong ball nips. cuz i DEF got gyne cuz i feel it and my nips are massive when its warm.

Offline Hatemychest

• Posting Member
Yeah I have that same problem. I feel like I have to hide them, or people are noticing. I fully understand. But I personally dont think you need the surgery, you dont want the chance or ruining that awesome physique by getting your nipples hacked. You look fine to me.

Offline buffyduck

• Posting Member
Seems like we have the same prob bro!
and nice rip there. how mutch were you weighting in the ripped pic?

If you plan to compete later, it will compromise you a bit.
And be carefull with the AS use as they will potentiate your gyno as you know...

The most accurate solution is surgery, but it's expensive as hell...

Offline buffyduck

• Posting Member
 and you only noticed it when you ripped to 8%?
I have some will to ripp right now to have sure that if it's gyno or not, but i would like to grow a bit more first...

Offline ih8mynips

• Posting Member
no i noticed it when i was like 15 % bf as well but i just looked like i had pointy breasts. i think in the pic above they were a lil cold im gona take a new pic, cuz they look like hell.                     cuz even when i was cut i still could pinch a bunch of fat. and i am having memories of when i was young and it was super sore and tender around my nipple and on it. i remeber showing my dad and asking him if it was cancer and he sorta made a joke of it and i felt worse. he has no idea what gyne is and neither did i until a week ago or so cuz i saw it on tv. but now that i know i feel worse cuz i cant afford it and there is a solution.

o and in the pic i was about 175ish or so . but this year im bigger and im like 192 right now and will probly rip a bit heavier. i have been squatting a ton in the past few months so i must have gained weight in my legs.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2005, 04:30:11 AM by ih8mynips »

Offline ih8mynips

• Posting Member
ok now dont even tell me this isnt some crazy gyne cause it is.

http://img178.echo.cx/my.php?image=gyne28ma.jpg

Offline buffyduck

• Posting Member
yes, that las tpic looks like it is.
The only thing for sure is dropping fat a lot.. I'll have to do that soon.
remember in competition you will have some problems with that, and if you ever want to get a ifbb pro card, you have to do a surgery first...

well, let's start to save for a surgery.

Offline collateral

• Posting Member
yeah, just a little bit. shouldn't worry.

have you talked to your parents yet? maybe they can support you some money. mine wont

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024