Author Topic: Been working out.. chest shrinking.  (Read 4462 times)

Offline ccnaboy

• Posting Member
So I have been working out regularly, 20 minutes of HIIT cardio daily, and alternating days of chest and stomach exercises. I have dropped another 10lbs and weigh about 169lbs now. My chest has shrinked a bit as well, I can feel more muscle definition below my chest and it feels like there is less fat, I can still feel the hardened breast tissue however.

Surgery is unfortunately not an option for me at this point as I'm strapped for cash. How bad does my gyne look now in these updated photos?

« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 10:41:00 PM by ccnaboy »

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
from what i see from ur pics u look perfectly fine. looks like a muscular chest.
i would suggest u also do some back exercises when weightlifting

Offline ccnaboy

• Posting Member
from what i see from ur pics u look perfectly fine. looks like a muscular chest.
i would suggest u also do some back exercises when weightlifting

Thank you, I think the fact im so extremely white, and I have a large amount of chest hair hides it somewhat. I am an 'A' cup at the moment. :\

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
no problem.
actually in the last pic, it looks like there might be a lil somethin on ur left breast. i could be just from the lightng.
if u can, show a pic from the left site

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
hey i am not doctor but wat i can see u got nothing

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member
Your case seems to be similar to mine, http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=14190.new;topicseen#new

I am from India and considering the surgery somewhere end of this year. where are you from?

Offline ccnaboy

• Posting Member
Yeah you do look a lot like me, slightly bigger at the moment IMO. But I used to be about that big about 6 months ago. I am from California. Funny thing is I've lost so much weight, including around my chest, I look good with a shirt on, you can hardly tell. But with the shirt off it's a big giveaway. I'm continueing to workout and get rid of much of the fat around my chest (and whole body really) But as much as I can shrink it, it will never fully go away as I can feel hard breast tissue underneath sitting on top of the muscle. You look good though man!

Offline Gcp

• Posting Member
You look good. I probably wouldn't get surgery if I had your chest. Not worth the 5k at your size.

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member
ccanboy: yeah, there are little bigger in size in my case. a couple of years ago when I was way too regular with lifting free weights, they were quite small and almost unnoticable(even with a tight t-shirt on).
I have been mainly focussing on jogging(about 12 miles a week) and cyclying(about 20 miles a week). i have lost a lot of weight overall, but the chest part looks more prominent to me, I'll be posting some updated pics sometime next week.

hey, I am also in California(Bay Area). I am originally from India. I plan to visit India sometime end of this year for vacation, and thats when I might get the surgery done.

Gcp: expectations are limitless and they keep on increasing..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024