Author Topic: Got something off my chest...  (Read 5640 times)

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member
Preop
http://groups.msn.com/98ghr/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=5

And 2 days post op

http://groups.msn.com/98ghr/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=6

Somewhat more bloated overall in the post-op shot. Generally I think i still have boobs though. A bit hard to say anything final yet though cause there obviously is some swelling still. When feeling the breast area, it was all hard.

Anyway I know that complete flat boy-model type of chest just is not realistic for me.  At least the puffyness of the nipple area was gone now and the aerola was flat. Hehe, bit bad luck the reality is gonna set it once the bandages are removed for good and the puffy nipple is gonna get back there.  :P

Cant wait to get back to gym.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 09:18:03 AM by ensiferum »
Surgery on 11th of May. *gulp*

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member
bro' that pic is 2 days post op. "RELAX" i think you will be fine.

just hit the gym when your recovered, and shape it.
you seem to gave a well defined chest anyways..

well built muscle + less gland = a better looking chest.

i think you'll be fine. JUST GIVE IT TIME  ;)

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member
rob900, I have to disagree. I definitely had some breast tissue I wasn't happy with. It just simply *should* not be there.  And it would not go away by itself. Dieting and loosing weight did not cut it alone, so surgery was the only option available in purse of a more balanced body. The kind of body I want.

Offline Taz

• Bronze Member
  • Free at last
I have to disagree with rob as well, I can see why you opted for surgery. Your nipple looks inverted post op though.. you might want to get that looked at.

Aside from that the surgery looks like it went great! You seem to have a well developed pair of pecs that are much more noticable after surgery. My advice- be patient, get healed and tone up a bit at the gym, and the girls will be all over you  8)

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member
Feeling much better today! Like they say, patience is a virtue.

Today I was able to remove the tapes around the incisions and have a shower to rub off that sticky tape stuff.

Still gotta wear some chest binding wraps for another week during the night. No big deal though.

Post-op 7 picture
http://groups.msn.com/98ghr/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=8

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
looks like you're coming along pretty good. it'll just keep getting better.

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member
Anyone know how long before this extreme nipple/breast area sensitivity goes away?

At the moment I'm feeling what could only be described as "nipple burn" (should be a familiar term to all runners), when I'm wearing any kind of shirt.

Do you reckon that small bandages would help? Wouldnt want those to show under the shirt though...

Offline Spleen

I'm at 3 weeks and still have that "burn".  It's not anything localized I've discovered.  I think it's more a result of the nerves in the area regenerating.  

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member
Hello again

post-op 4 weeks. Feeling pretty normal. No more nipple burn, back to normal workout schedule as well. Just some minor things still remain reminding me of the surgery 4 weeks ago. Like the fact that I _still_ cant sleep face down. I have rolled that way a couple of times while sleeping and woken up immediately.

Left nipple is still pretty much inverted.  Also it looks as if there still some fat remaining right above the nipple.  Also on both breasts the whole aeorala area gets pulled inwards when I flex my chest. I think this is due to some of the special stiches still being in place.  

Overall I think i still have some "chest" and roundness in that area. It just feels that the pointyness at the tip in the aerola area is gone. Dunno If the PS could have taken more out, or  is the remaining stuff just muscle then? When I flex it feels pretty tight, so I guess its just the way my pecs are then. Round and hemispheric :P

(gawd, I really need to trim down a bit)

http://groups.msn.com/98ghr/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=13
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 12:12:59 PM by ensiferum »

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i think u have a great body how often do u lift in the gym
i finally feel like im a man

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member
i think u have a great body how often do u lift in the gym

Twice a week.

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member
Ok, here are two photos that demonstrate the "roundness" i was referring to in my previous post.

relaxed,
http://groups.msn.com/98ghr/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=14

and same while flexing chest
http://groups.msn.com/98ghr/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=15

would you call those moobs or muscle or what? More importantly if you saw me on teh b3ach or something, would you think of them in "gee, that dude's got breasts" or something else?

I'm still somewhat self conscious about them and still find myself stretching my t-shirt etc. Kinda annoying. Some days are worse, than others, in the sense that sometimes I feel its not so bad,it's muscle etc, and some days I just feel as if I should go buy a bra.

Thanks.

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member
Bump.  :-/

Would really appreciate feedback. Thanks.

Offline disarm

• Posting Member
u dont look like u have boobs they look like pecs to me... wouldn't take a second look at u at the beach if i saw u... just relax the boobs are gone... chill and go enjoy life
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 03:57:07 PM by disarm »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024