Author Topic: a rating out of ten please  (Read 3817 times)

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
Personally i dont really get rating gynecomastia out of ten, but a lot of people seem to be big on it.

im curious to know where my gynecomastia would fit into this rating system so here's a few recent pictures, rate out of ten please.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
1/10

if you workout 0/10

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You do have breast tissue directly below the areola and probably extending out a bit on each side.  No amount of exercise will get rid of this tissue -- you would need surgery.

Dr Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
the doc is right, but imo if you workout it wouldnt be noticable. My friends was like u and he worked out now he looks great

if it bothers you get surgery but very minor 1/10

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
but it's interesting to know that you rate my condition so lowly. Is it really not noticable?

Offline dennisadhs

• Posting Member
I dont think its noticeable  ;D

Offline tannoy01

• Posting Member
im in the same boat as you but only on once side, not 'that' noticeable but it is in fact there. in the upcoming weeks im going to look into surgery. im not really self-conscious about it, just kind of bothers me.

which one is not like the other:

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
well thats up to you but its not even as bad as mine, and mine is pretty small anyway.

just so you know my one rep maximum on the bench press is 60kg, and i do sets on about 45

Offline gyne75

• Posting Member
Honestly, 0.5 out of 10. I really don't think you have gynecomastia. I don't think anyone would look twice at your chest, it looks very normal.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
I'd say about 5.

Its blatantly obvious that you have enlarged breast glands.  You are fortunate that you don't have much fat in the chest area as well.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
Honestly, 0.5 out of 10. I really don't think you have gynecomastia. I don't think anyone would look twice at your chest, it looks very normal.

psh you clearly have gland there and pretty much no fat. its possible that gaining a significant amount of muscle might make the gland less noticeable but at the same time it could make it more obvious. in your situation,if you can afford surgery, i would seek a board certified plastic surgeron experienced in gland excision.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
I'm not too bothered about surgeons at the moment
it doesnt seem that noticable to other people, and I'm only 16, so there's every likelyhood it will dissappear after puberty.

Therefore, I'm not going to worry my parents with plastic surgery concerns, and potentially waste thousands of pounds.

In any case, I'm getting a lot happier with the rest of my body, I can now bench 62.5kg

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024