Author Topic: PLS, VERY URGENT 1 day pre-op(Post-op pic updated)  (Read 5809 times)

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
hi all, i am 20 this year. gonna have my surgery tomorrow. 1 thing bothering me is that the doctor is only gonna operate on my right side and he will be doing only liposuction. the gland tissue will be suck out through liposuction with the help of some micro something machine that he mention to me.

he told me my left nipple is perfectly fine and its not puffy.
however, i feels that the left side is puffy as well but just not as big compared to the right. 

i am doing this surgery in a public hospital where my medical fees are covered (due to job) so i will not be able to op for the doctor to do a liposuction for me on the left side as well.

so my question to you guys is, do you think my left nipple is perfectly fine and good to go without the operation?

flex1    DAMN! I LOOK SO MUCH BETTER w/o NIPPLE. GOD WHY!!!

flex2

relax

hands up

left nipple

right nipple

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 11:08:38 AM by tradersg »

Offline user87

• Silver Member
the left nipple looks nearly the same as the right nipple, a bit less puffy
i wouldn't go with that "only one side surgery"
and furthermore ... liposuction sucks

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
woo thanks alot for the quick reply  ;D

i cant possibly insist the doctor to do my other side as well as he is helping me to get this surgerys' fee covered by listing this under medical instead of cosmetic. i i guess i just have to wait and see how this surgery goes?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:55:37 AM by tradersg »

Offline mcbernazz

I don't think either nipple looks bad.  Have you seen pictures of what could happen to the nipple?  They can become all scrunched up after the surgery.  You really may want to re-think this.  If you really want to get rid of the puffiness, I think you're going to have to both done eventually.  Otherwise they may end up completely out of symmetry with each other.  Seems a big price to pay for a chest that really is already very good-looking.

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
hey buddy. yea i saw some crater pics and some of the time, the puffy nipples remain even after numerous surgery.

i guess that the risk i have to take if i wanna reduce the size of my nipple.

i am really bothered by the way it sags down making my chest looks fat. be it with t-shirt on or topless
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 05:46:03 AM by tradersg »

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I don't see how liposuction is going to help your problem.  You look to me like you need a nipple reduction.  Maybe you have a little gland tissue beneath the right nipple or maybe both, but the right nipple itself looks like it needs a little trimming.  I don't see any fat to suction.  Of course, your doc has examined you; I have not.

What does your doc say about all of this? 

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
nipple reduction? aww that worries me, mine are twice as big, with big glands right underneath them. size of 2 eggs problably under each nipple. i was hopnig they would shrink considerably after surgery, i guess wel wait and see. just hope i dont need nipple reduction.

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
I can see a difference in the right nipple from the left.  I hope it works out for you! 

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
hey everyone. i am now post op  ;D haven seen the results yet though

the doctor might have name the procedure under liposuction so that i can get it medically covered under gynecomastia. thats my guess.

when i was lying down in the OT the nurse was asking me if i know what the operation is. i told her lipo of the chest area. she mention ya and also nipple reduction u know right?

i wake up to find myself  with a small tape covering my nipple and another tape (10cm away) under the armpit.
is this nipple reduction? does nipple reduction involves cuttin off the nipple?!!

during consultation he mention to me that he will lipo out the fats to make the nipple looks smaller. thats my understanding of the procedure.

can anyone please explain to me roughly how nipple reduction is done and is my case nipple reduction? with a tape across the nipple.

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member
I hope it worked out.  It really worries me when people go under the knife not knowing what they're getting.  BTW, when you talk about "nipple reduction" do you mean the actual nipple, or the areola?  And is the tape across your nip or on the bottom edge of your areola?

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
its directly over the nipple. i am not sure if this is a different procedure as i seen the majority of you guys being tape under the nipple  ::)

i am tightly taped in the chest area by some elastic tape that pulls tightly. should i remove everything and have a look at my new right nipple  ;D

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
You should not remove the wrappings for about 2 days. 

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
i cannot WAIT to see what this looks like

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree with what Dr. Pope said, this sure looked more like a gland case to me. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
managed to changed my dressing and took a quick shot of my "new" areola

i got a nipple reduction and lipo to remove some gland tissue and fats?
my right nipple appears to be much smaller than before and a little less puffy.
i am really happy about the outcome, at least it looks some sort similar to the left nipple now

here are some pics 2 days post-op

btw, the third pic shows the dressing that was over my nipple. do you guys think the black stuff are stitches or just dried blood? i am a little paranoid and worried that i might mess up the stitches by changing the dressing myself.

i will post up some better post and quality pictures soon  ;D

thanks alot for all the advice dr george
if i am living in Europe i would have definitely go to you for the surgery  ;D ( i am from south-east asia)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 11:07:57 AM by tradersg »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024