Author Topic: A little non-surgical inspiration I have found  (Read 4788 times)

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
I have been browsing the beach body forums and have found some inspiration for increasing your fitness before thinking about surgery. Take a look at these threads, and their before and after photos. I have also linked to a site called bodiesbymike.com. I emailed the guy after being amazed by his before and after pics, and he emailed back, which is down below. He had puffy nipples yet managed to      
firm them up.

Here are links to threads in the "power 90 photo gallery" with some people who have breast development and or puffy nipples who managed to make them look amazing.

My new mindset is, until you can see your six abs without flexing, don't get the surgery.

Michaelruns
http://forums.beachbody.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/5102991471/m/7982945617/p/1

md_briggs
si6
http://forums.beachbody.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/8692924464/m/7892924707/r/7752991907#7752991907
p90x
http://forums.beachbody.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/17410191/m/610108641/p/1

kevinqc
p90
http://forums.beachbody.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/5102991471/m/517105732/p/1
p90x
http://forums.beachbody.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/17410191/m/962105484

http://www.bodiesbymike.com/PHOTO.htm
Hey Manny,
Thanks for the email. The puffyness around the nipple area was mostly
fat and water retention. Most guys get it as their bodyfat levels get above 15%-20%. I was doing the same basic exercises I had been doing all along for the most part. The diet was what got rid of the puffyness and allowed
my
natural shape to come out. As far as what exercises I do for chest. My
routine almost always had flat bench and 45 degree dumbbell incline
presses
in it. From time to time I would cycle in dips, cable crossovers, smith
incline, hammer incline, and various other chest press machines along
with
different styles of pushups etc. However, my mainstays have always been
flat
bench and dumbbell incline presses. Most of my workouts were geared
toward
working up to a heavy set of 5 on the bench and a heavy set of 10-15 on
the
db incline.
I would also like to add that the shape of the pecs is pretty much
genetic.
Over the years I have actually tried to get more of a "squared off"
look to
the pecs like Steve Reeves had but my natural shape never changed. I
could
get them bigger but the shape remained the same.
I hope this answers your question. Feel free to email me any time.
-Mike

Hey Mike:
I noticed on your before and after photos that your
chest looked 100% better than that side chest shot.
Could you tell me specifically what you did to reduce
the puffyness around the nipple area? The chest looks
perfect in the after shot by the way.

Thanks,
Manny

Offline Spleen

The guy def. lost body fat, but I'm not so sure I see any change in the areola.

As far as six-packs go, besides diet and exercise you still need good genes.  I was at 8-9% body fat (once upon a time) and the best I could do was a 3 pack.  Some people have fat pockets that are very resistant reduction under caloric restriction.

Offline mustang26

• Bronze Member
I do find this post very inspirational, as i am currently trying to lose 10lbs (via diet and the gym) and see the result it has on gyno. Good post.

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member
Gynecomastia is due to glandular tissue, not fat.

You could exercise til you're blue in the face and it would not go away.

It would get smaller cuz maybe the surrounding fat deposits (if you have any) would go away (IF your body wants it to).

There are plenty of buff dudes on this forum that can't get rid of the gyne cuz, well, you can't unless you get the gland taken out.  

peace.

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
Ehh, maybe you guys are right, I should just stop my everyday cardio and weight toning and diet, and just eat cheetos and swig orange soda, and just sit on my a s s browsing this message board, with the hopes that someday I can afford surgery.
Seriously, noone knows their true chest potential until they exercise and tone up, and the advice I have seen here is that
no amount of exercise will alleviate the problem. Saying that exercise will have no effect of gyno is dangerous, in that some who are currently in an exercise program will just drop their efforts, based off of comments from non-doctoral members.
I was once told in high school by my gym teacher, when I weighed 205 pounds, that no amount of exercise or dieting will drop the pounds, because he said that it was genes and hormonal levels that would prohibit me from losing weight. Well a year after that comment I weighed 170 punds, and he was stunned.
Even if exercise will not alleviate gyno, exercise in general will yeild great health results. I remember browsing this forum years ago, and being discouraged from exercise, because "It will only make gyno worse".
So, in short, exercise until you are blue in the face, with or without the intention to rid yourself of gyno.
Or, stop all physical activity, eat the cheetos, and drown your sorrows in this board.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 08:18:59 AM by mannyman742 »

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Assume the Ostrich position if you like ...

Gyne, if it is true gyne, is not affected by exercise. Except to make it more obvious when it sits on top of a slab of muscle. Been there, done that. I worked my butt off for 15 years in the gym. I was so buffed that people would ask if I was juiced (not!) or if I was in prep for competitions (not!). Didn't budge the gyne. It's there for good if its glandular tissue.

Pseudo gyne and true gyne are worlds apart. Flabby chests can be worked off; bitch breasts can't. I don't see any evidence of gyne in those links.

Oh, and if I may quote my doctor, since you seem unable to accept mere anecdotal evidence, "No amount of exercise, or diet, will assist on establishing a normal breast and the only option available is surgery" and "[Surgery] is a permanent solution to an otherwise permanent problem". Is that clear enough?

Please don't take this as an invitation to resume being a fat idle lard arse. Exercise is its own reward, just don't expect any miracles if you genuinely do have gyne.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member
Nobody said anything about not exercising.  If you re-read my post, I said that exercise would get rid of the fat, but not the gland.  

If your particular situation has more fat than gland, you can make really good changes with diet and exercise.  However, be prepared for the pregnant dog breasts after the rest of your body is ripped.  

Quite simply, glandular tissue is not a result of any kind of calorie-carrying macronutrients such as protein, carbs or fat.  It's there cuz of different reasons.  

I had a lovely pair of A-Cups that were bigger and better shaped than some girls I know, and while they were a combination of both gland and fat, there was more gland there.  

And in my doctor's words:  No amount of exercise will get rid of that.  

I did exercise and diet quite a bit.. while I saw changes other places in my body, my breasts actually looked bigger because the bigger muscle underneath pushed them OUT.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024