Author Topic: My troubles!! (Pics)  (Read 2481 times)

Offline simpson02

Hello all.

I was just wondering what you guys thought of what I think is gynecomastia.

My situation is pretty much that I used to be on the bigger side (played linemen in high school football), but right now I'm about 5'11 and 182 pounds and I've lost a lot of body fat. I am really hoping that its just the chest is the last part where my body decides to lose fat from, so I'm going to keep working towards fat loss (been doing it for only about 5-6 months).

Also, I've noticed a couple patterns, mostly that they are small in the morning and as the day goes on, they get much bigger.

Second, when it is cold, they look much better and shrink down to what I would call "regular" size. Along with that, the warmer it is, the worse they get.

Third, I have a decent amount of pectoral muscle there, and right now the puffy's are the only thing covering that up. So I'm wondering if an increase in muscle is just going to make them point out even more!

Lastly, I've noticed that my right one is a heck of a lot bigger than my left one. In the picture my left one is the cold one and the right one is the one that I have normally by the end of the night... But the left one isn't nearly as bad.

Pics

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/853/89512000.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43553516.jpg

Thanks!

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Yeah, it doesn't look that bad but I understand why it's causing you a little distress.  Building muscle generally does make gynecomastia stick out more.  Does it make it look worse?  I don't know about that.  It will be a bit more prominent though.

What we think doesn't matter as much as how it makes you feel.  If it bothers you, stick around!  The forum can really help you get along until you can either forget about it or get surgery.

The size of your nipples and breasts will vary throughout the day.  In the morning your body is at its slimmest because all the food is digested and there's no water to cause swelling of the body.  This plays a small role in making the problem look a little better.  Generally if it's cold too you can get THO and it covers the problem up a little.  Then as the temp. goes up during the day, the muscles behind your areolas will relax and your nipples will puff out more. 

Your pics didn't look too bad but I can see which is worse.  It's really all a question of how it affects you and how much it affects you.

Stick around!   :)
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Hi
i can see in the pics that u have a mild case of puffu nipples, if u feel bad about it u should do something about it,

Good luck Henke
i finally feel like im a man

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024