Author Topic: Post Surgery with Dr. Fielding today  (Read 3277 times)

Offline prodigy

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,

So I just got out of surgery today with Dr. Fielding. Had the consultation on March 2nd and had my surgery scheduled today. I'm 23, I've had gyne since I was a kid... always knew about it... tried my very best to get into shape which disguised it quite well when I had clothes on, but like anyone I always had to find that certain shirt or golf shirt which covered it... (This was such a pain in the ass).

My left side was predominately worse then the right side...(I will provide before and afters once I get the tensor bandages removed).

I arrived at St. Joe's at 8:30 my surgery was scheduled for 11:00. Dr. Fielding and his staff made me feel super comfortable. I don't remember much besides being knocked out. I woke up with some pain but nothing I can't tolerate. Honestly, having this off my mind once and for all is worth any amounts of pain.... Gynecomastia is such a Mind f*****. Dr. Fielding didn't come see me after surgery, so I'm assuming he'll give me a call tomorrow. I'm hopeful everything went well.

If anyone has any questions feel free to let me know. And for those of you who are contemplating this surgery or are too afraid to call or tell your parents... Honestly, go for it don't wait any longer. It's your life, and we shouldn't have to live in fear or embarrassment any longer.. I can tell you right now post surgery knowing that I just had this surgery my mind is totally relieved. 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
And for those of you who are contemplating this surgery or are too afraid to call or tell your parents... Honestly, go for it don't wait any longer. It's your life, and we shouldn't have to live in fear or embarrassment any longer.. I can tell you right now post surgery knowing that I just had this surgery my mind is totally relieved.

;D ;D ;D   Welcome to the 'Other Side' dude!!!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline GynosaurusRex

• Posting Member
congrats man - I have surgery in a few weeks - with the Fieldster

Offline juzeppe

• Posting Member
i know wat u sayin man, i cant belive why so many ppl try to hide the surgery from parents or friends.
in my example i did let my friends know, my g/f and another girl i was goin out with. everyone is very supportive.
if u can put some pic tht wud be nice my friend

Offline RealCanadian

• Posting Member
Hi Prodigy,

hope everything is well.  I had surgery yesterday and I second what you say.  However as far as relief goes, I can't wait to see the results when i take this vest off.   Since the vest is on, and there is some swelling and healing going on, i still physically feel like not much has changed, even though i know it has. 

-Dave

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
realcanadian, did you have surgery with Fielding yesterday? I was there for mine as well not sure if we ran into each other...

Anyway, can you actually see your swelling from outside the vest or did you take it off? I have no idea what's going on inside that vest right now... I've taken a few peeks by lifting it up a bit but can't tell with the giant sponges there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024