Author Topic: HELP!!! HELP!!! I HAVE MAN BOOBS!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!  (Read 13746 times)

Offline canibus

• Posting Member
I started smoking weed at the age of 13. I am 27 years old now and tired of these. I blame Mary Jane for this because I never had titties until I started smoking weed. Please rate my man boobs!!! I sure hope 'diet aid of questionable value' works. I have been lifting weight's and these are the results...  :-[

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 11:17:36 AM by canibus »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Considering what I can see, I'd say surgery is the answer to your gyne. There seems to be some sort of gland beneath those nipples, can you feel some hard tissue behind them ?

Offline canibus

• Posting Member

Considering what I can see, I'd say surgery is the answer to your gyne. There seems to be some sort of gland beneath those nipples, can you feel some hard tissue behind them ?

Yeah, it feels like alot of fat is in my chest. I don't have money for surgery, that's why I am going to try the 'diet aid of questionable value' 60 Trial.

GynO_DuDe

Anything APART from surgery will NOT work.

I know you don't have money and that it depresses you. But nows the time to start saving, just think of how you'll feel once youve gotten rid of your chest, that will be enough motivation.

Offline canibus

• Posting Member
Anything APART from surgery will NOT work.

I know you don't have money and that it depresses you. But nows the time to start saving, just think of how you'll feel once youve gotten rid of your chest, that will be enough motivation.

How do you know 'diet aid of questionable value' doesn't work and you never tried it??? Somebody who tried it for 3 months needs to report if it worked for them!?!?!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 08:06:16 PM by canibus »

Offline ChristianS

• Posting Member
  • No more gyne since 28/03/09
hey there mate, i hope your 'diet aid of questionable value' works for you, my case was similar to yours and for me the solution was surgery
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17360.0

hope it all goes well for you

Offline bwconstruction

• Posting Member
Hi Wayne here,34 years old and also have man boobs, please let me know how the trial period of the medication goes, have read about it and am thinking of trying it.

Offline canibus

• Posting Member
I just recieved my 450 pills in the mail today. (5 Months) 3 Pills a day... I will start my plan tommorow. =)

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member

Offline iFlow

• Posting Member
Don't take crap like that. It's not safe and no pill will work. Surgery is the only option to remove the excess breast tissue.

Offline tapingthemdown

• Posting Member
I feel you bro...your pictures look just like my problem. I ordered that 'diet aid of questionable value' out of despiration but couldn't bring myself to take pills over the mail, so I sent it back for a refund.  Let the forum know how you make out with them, so we can get an honest report about whether they work or not. I personally am going to try and scrape my accounts to get the surgery done. Years wasted in hiding has been the WORSE!

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Guys 'diet aid of questionable value' works!  Trust me!  I rode to the store on my Unicorn, and bought some from a Wizard, he said it was the best potion for gyne.  While I was there, I ran into Santa Clause and he said it worked for him and was the best gift he had ever given himself.  The easter bunny also was hopping with happiness about his results.  So there is your proof it works!  Why would a company sell a fake product just to make money?  Companies don't do that!  Trust 'diet aid of questionable value'!  They just want to help people lose their gyne!

Offline tapingthemdown

• Posting Member
LOL  @Pacifico    I felt very foolish thinking a miracle pill was out there. I returned it a day after it came.

Offline canibus

• Posting Member
These pills seem to be working... I have been lifting weights and doing push-ups while taking these. My chest is getting bigger no doubt... The only bad thing about these pills are, if you miss a dosage, you will feel really sleepy and lazy. =( I guess the caffeine keeps you hyper. =)

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Hey, I wish you luck, but "seem" is the operative word!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024