Author Topic: left side only what do you all think  (Read 3093 times)

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
i have gyne on my left side only

it started in middle school when i started puberty and got worse over the years ive been involved with a lot of drugs in my teens lot of marijuana etc im 23 and sober today and have been jogging for a few weeks now and trying to keep my stress down etc. im going to give it some time and see if it gets better its all hard gland mass what do you all think
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 05:00:49 PM by wickedturbo »

Offline Cleveland

• Posting Member
what the fawk were you doing in the picture lol

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
yeah you go it man. unilateral is much worse in my opinion.  even after surgery its never perfectly even. But hey i had it predom on my right side  I wished that my right was bigger instead so i could hide it in button up shirts since they mostly have pockets on the left side thus hiding the big nip. 

surgery is an option i have had two...and my shit is growing back but most peoples doesn't ( i just have horrible luck)

good luck

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
i was just posing in my underwear didnt think you all needed to see everything so i blacked it out

what exactly do you mean by unilateral

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
uni= one
Lateral= side

i mean that you have one breast bigger than the other

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
ps im going to take some more pics later for some reason i think my left nipple is hard and constricted at the momment and making it look better than what it is

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
ok yes those pics made my gyne look better than it is heres some more pics

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
Yea, I think you have some gyne there. It's minor but the signs seem to be there: In most of your pics the left boob is lower than your right boob (this is how gyne usually looks, it covers over the natural bottom line of the pectoral muscle) and the enlarged nipple seems to indicate there's something pushing up against it (most likely gland).

Of course this is all non-medical info and may all be bull shit as far as I know. Just what I've gathered from my own experience with talking to doctors and reading the forums.

The question about whether or not to get surgery: it really depends on you and how much this is affecting your life. Personally, I wouldn't because it's so small (you can hardly notice it). However, if it's holding you back, get rid of it.

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
thanks for the reply as far as notice it i would have to say it stands out very easily due to the fact its only on the left side

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024