Author Topic: Gynecomastia or Fat? Pictures Included  (Read 5040 times)

Offline sharjeel89

• Posting Member
Hi Guys let me know what you think if its just Fat or Gyne, I am 20 years old with 22% Body Fat, I am 6"0 Feet Tall and 80KG weight.

I had my puffy nipples since I was 13-14, I did have Hormonal Imbalance till last year when I was 19, my Hormonal Imbalance was very bad and I had Acne all over my back but now it has almost gone.

When my puffy nipples started at around 13-14, my nipples did use to hurt but now they dont, I also dont feel any lump under it.

My last picture shows where I am holding my nipple area, that is how I feel the hard mass, dont exactly know what it is but when ever I push my nipples down its just soft with no lump at all.

Please Let me know what you think !!!

Thank You

Offline sharjeel89

• Posting Member

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
Pushing your nipple straight down won't reveal whether there is gyno. The way you're squeezing it in the last pic is the best way to find out. If you feel something hard, chances are it's gyno.

From your pics, you most likely have it. Best way to confirm is book an appointment with a GP or PS and know for sure.

Offline sharjeel89

• Posting Member
anybody else please! i need people opinions!

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
It looks like classic gynecomastia to me.  You have projection or protrusion of tissue that apparently feels firm, and you have a large areolar diameter.  Your trunk otherwise doesn't look overweight.  Have you seen a doc about it?

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline sharjeel89

• Posting Member
Hi Dr George,

Thanks for the reply, I have seen my doctors few times about this, 2-3 years back I saw him first time for this and he said "By looking at your chest, I dont think you have Gynecomastia, do more chest exercise and you will be fine" "bla bla bla".

Then one month ago I saw a different doctor again this time she said "Did you had any early puberty problems or any thing related, I replied "no", she looked at my chest and she said " I cannot feel any lumps behind your nipples, and change in the nipple size and puffiness can occur in different climate conditions which is normal because different human bodies react differently".

But she also gave me a blood test to do for my Testostrones, which I have not done yet, but I pretty much doubt if that will deter my Gyno.

So now your comments please.

Thank You

SS
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 09:21:15 PM by sharjeel89 »

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
If I had to guess from the pictures, I'd say you have a mild case. But it's really hard to tell just from looking at pictures.

13genof

I would say very mild, in my opinion! 8)

Offline sharjeel89

• Posting Member
Hmmm !!! If its very mild then what can I do to get rid of it beyond surgery.

Help !!!

Offline sharjeel89

• Posting Member

anonymous1

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024