Author Topic: Is this a weak case of gyne?  (Read 10876 times)

Offline John101

• Posting Member

I am 22. It started when I was 20.  

I dont know if it is appearant, but I have little body fat in other places.

Offline John101

• Posting Member
No, it is not a joke. I am aware that it doesnt look that bad. And I in no way intended to insult those people who has a bad case.

I can feel some non-fat tissue in them, I think it might be glandular.  And since its like the only place I cant lose my fat, it seems weird to me.

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
are you kidding me?  you are completely normal
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 12:04:16 AM by gynegoawayplz »
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

Offline randomtask

• Posting Member
just because this person looks normal to you, does not mean they look normal to themselves. I have an intermediate case of gyne which is no way near as bad as some people, but it does not matter how many people tell me i look normal, I know that I dont and that is all that matters.

John101, from your first picture it seems that your right side of your chest seems a little larger, however this may be lighting trickery. What you may be feeling and thinking is gland could actually be muscle. It is hard to tell from these pictures, It would be better if you took pictures when your nipples are not erect (ie. when you are not cold)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
agree with randomtacks first part, it's all relative to the individual.

Offline Spleen

If a person's body looks normal to others, but not to themselves they might have Body Dismorphic Disorder.  Might be worth a visit to a psychologist to talk about body image.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
I wouldnt spend 2 seconds thinking about gyne if i were you, your fine. Go live your life.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
concur with random.  right side looks slightly larger, but not obvious.  if the tissue is disk-like, might be an indicator, but when it's that well hidden, only an exam will say for sure.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline John101

• Posting Member
>> Randomtask
My chest is symmetrical. Its bad lightning.
Might be muscle. hmm. Its not collected in one place, and its not disk-shaped. Muscle interspersed in fat tissue sounds odd to me

>> Manchester
No I am not planning to have a surgery. But hopefully there is some other way to help.

Offline lounge

• Posting Member
I suppose its all relativity here on this board...but I didnt even notice anything wrong with ur chest...you look good...but as everyone says.. if it really bothers you just have it checked out..

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Looks completly normal. Start weightlifting
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i think u have a fantastic chest lookin strong and muscelur u should be proud about it

Good Luck Wolfman ;D
i finally feel like im a man

Offline chicagobuffed

• Posting Member
This person has an athletic healthy looking chest. But he may have glandular tissue growing under his nipples. This is how this situation starts out for many men as is/was the case with me. It doesn't just show up overnight. I recommend you feel around the areola to make sure if you do in fact have glandular tissue that is growing to do something about it soon. Otherwise if you let it go it just gets harder to treat and is more invasive to eliminate.
Good luck.

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
I'd suggest havey weight lifting. A couple of months & you'd be able to tell, definitely

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024