Author Topic: can i see pics of...  (Read 2922 times)

Offline b33

• Posting Member
can i see some pics of people with gyne that workout?  i have heard mixed answers.  i have heard that if you work out, it will hide a lot of the gyne and become almost unnoticeable.  i have also heard that it pushes it out more and your nipples stick out further and looks a lot worse.  if anyone has pics of:

-when they didn't have pecs, but had gyne (that is me)

and

-when they did have good chest muscle, with gyne (that is what i might try for)

thanks

Offline b33

• Posting Member
Hey buddy,

I am in very good shape and I have gyne. It started in my early teens as just puffy nipples but it has gotten worse. Ive been contemplating surgery for a year now but Im a freakin shit scared (dont know why because everyone on here says its a piece of cake). If you search Coffee, youll find some of my recent posts and pics. What happens for me is my upper chest is very muscular but the bottom seems to be all gland. I guess the gland is mixed with fatty tissue so when its warm, my nipple looks puffy and my chest looks weird. I hate this f-ing crap. I have the money to do the surgery but I've just been delaying it. Think I will get it done sometime in October when its starts getting colder.

it actually doesn't look that bad.  i know you said the room was cold, but that looks 10x better than mine.  did you have this before you started working out?  cause i would love those results.  it still isn't perfect, but right now, it just sticks straight out i can't even wear a single shirt.  i always have two shirts on.  with that, i could at least wear one shirt.

seriously, that looks ten times better than mine

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
can i see some pics of people with gyne that workout?  i have heard mixed answers.  i have heard that if you work out, it will hide a lot of the gyne and become almost unnoticeable.  i have also heard that it pushes it out more and your nipples stick out further and looks a lot worse.  if anyone has pics of:

and

thanks

I've been weight lifting for over 5 years now. Believe me, developing chest muscle makes your nipples even more noticeable. They just get pushed out even more. Am now almost 4 weeks post op. Not completely satisfied with the result yet but I guess I need to be patient.
So yes, working out and building a big chest does make it worse... I only had puffy nipples so I'm not fat or anything.

DrBermant

and

thanks

I work with many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia. The typical complaint is that as they build up their muscles, what sits on top of the muscles gets pushed out further.  However if weight loss is an issue, bodybuilding can help burn off global body fat as you can see with this Weight Loss Before Gynecomastia Surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline b33

• Posting Member
yeah i dont need to lose weight.  im actually severely trying to gain weight.  im 5'3, 92 pounds right now.  i eat a ton, its just that i have a fast metabolism and am real active.  i am outside playing all the time and i play soccer as well.

do you think if i were to gain some weight (like 10 pounds of fat) that it would look a little better?  then i can work out and gain some more weight by building muscle.  do you think that would look better?  im not talking about going full out body building, but just building some shoulders, a little bit of chest, cause right now it looks terrible, some arms, and some abs (also some legs as well). 

DrBermant

yeah i dont need to lose weight.  im actually severely trying to gain weight.  im 5'3, 92 pounds right now.  i eat a ton, its just that i have a fast metabolism and am real active.  i am outside playing all the time and i play soccer as well.

do you think if i were to gain some weight (like 10 pounds of fat) that it would look a little better?  then i can work out and gain some more weight by building muscle.  do you think that would look better?  im not talking about going full out body building, but just building some shoulders, a little bit of chest, cause right now it looks terrible, some arms, and some abs (also some legs as well). 

Underweight individuals like marathon runners can look strange. Check your BMI Body Mass Index and then your Body Fat Analysis.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Offline b33

• Posting Member
yeah my BMI is 16.3 which is underweight.  i really need to try and get that up

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024