Author Topic: Fielding Experience  (Read 2578 times)

Offline gggg

• Posting Member
I had surgery with Fielding a couple weeks back. It went really well, all the comments about him are true he is a really nice guy. I paid 1890 for the surgery, lipo and bilateral excision. The procedure was pretty good too, they take you to a room, drug you and before you know it your waking up. They wouldn't let me leave without someone picking me up either, I was originally going to drive but my brother had to come and get me. The vest is really uncomfortable, the first few nights you randomly wake up in the middle of the night because you have to sleep straight which I never do. After a week most of the pain is gone, and I returned back to work. I'm glad I took a week off, even though I was no longer sore 3-4 days after the surgery the vest is pretty noticeable. Once the foam is off under the vest after the first week then it's good though.

Here are a few pics. I didn't take any before, but I did have a pretty bad case of gyno, although I'm not a big guy they were really puffy and noticeable so I always wore two layers of shirts. The only complaint I have of the surgery is that my right nipple is indented. The left one is good. Its sore now and a little pushed out, it looked a lot better when I first took off the vest so I'm sure its going to heal back. However, I'm pretty worried about the right indent. Has anyone ever had this before, and know if it's permanent or will heal? When I touch it, it gets erect, but when I leave it alone it goes back down and inwards. I'd be 100% satisfied if the right was like the left. That said, I still can't complain, it is a lot better than before and well worth the money. It just looks weird though, I'm going to ask him about it in my followup next week.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:59:14 PM by gxd170 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
That said, I still can't complain, it is a lot better than before and well worth the money. It just looks weird though, I'm going to ask him about it in my followup next week.

Let us know what JCF has to say dude...

Thanks!

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024