Author Topic: Here's my case  (pic) -->UPDATED  (Read 3303 times)

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Before you guys comment on it, yes I am a hairy bastard.. lol

This pic is somewhat old, about 6 months ago, and I have lost about 20lbs since, so it's not as bad now as it appears in this pic, and I am more slim now. My current weight is 205lbs
I know alot of mine is fat, and lipo will correct the most of it, but I dont know if there is gland in there? I am going to have to assume that there is. But again I know nothing abou this, as I am new to this Gyne stuff..
I am looking for feedback on whether you guy think my case is more on the minor, moderate or severe side?  :-/

I have a consult apmnt with Dr. Fielding in Toronto next month...

thank you

« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 10:37:18 AM by Raven »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It's difficult to asess with just a frontal shot. If you do have gyne, it looks as though you have a minor case.... You'll find out for sure when you see JCF...  ;)

Good Luck!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Thanks Bambu,

Here is a side shot I had my gf take today.
What do you guys think of this pic?

« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 10:37:45 AM by Raven »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

What do you guys think of this pic?

That's one big pic Dude!

Yep, I'd say that you have a moderate case of Gyne hap'nin there.... If it bothers you, get it taken care of Broh. JCF is awesome... He-Da-Man! He'll fix you....  ;)

Do U live in Toronto? I'm in Brampton.

Just curious.... what is your GF's opinion of your chest?

Later my man...

John.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 12:49:04 PM by Bambu »

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
lol, yeah new digicam, and havent set the resolution on it yet.. My bad..

I am in Ottawa.

My gf is all for the surgery, if it will make me happier, and I know it will... We've been together for a long time
about 10 years, so it's not like this has ever been a roadblock in our relationship before, although I am sure she would rather see me with a rock hard chest  ;)

I do work out, and have been for about 6 months now, and underneath the fat, I have some pretty solid muscle, so I am eager to know what I will look like afterwards.

I read back in the Canada forums way back that some folks who seen JCF were not happy with the reults as he did not take out enough, and had to go back for a second operation... But this seems to have tapered off over the years, although I have read a couple cases where someone thought he had taken out too much?

So thats probably the only thing that bothers me about all this right now, that I dont know how much he will remove, ( too little or not enough?)

Does he go over this with you in pre-op consultation Bambu?
And how does he really know pre-op?

Oh and thanks for the responses bro!!  :D

« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 02:53:20 AM by Raven »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

So thats probably the only thing that bothers me about all this right now, that I dont know how much he will remove, ( too little or not enough?)

Does he go over this with you in pre-op consultation Bambu?
And how does he really know pre-op?

Raven...

During the consultation JCF tells you that he tries to leave a little bit of gland behind as not to give you a 'concave' looking chest. Keep in mind though that you probably wont get 'perfection'. You may have some irregularities. My left areola is slightly concave. I can live with that though. Rather have that than a set of 'D' cup jugs hang'n off my chest. You have to have 'realistic expectations' of surgery.

Don't worry, Doc Feilding does good work! He'll fix you.        ;)              He-Da-Man!!!

Later...

John.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
re-size your pic bro.  I looked at one of your pics and thoutght, "damn, that's flat"  then I realized it was your back.  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024