Author Topic: 8 Weeks Post Surgery Pics- Updated With Surgeon's Before Pics  (Read 7625 times)

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
I took these pics a few days ago. I had surgery on October 1st.

(scroll down for before pics taken by my surgeon and after photos taken by my mom)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 05:40:08 PM by DR87 »

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
some more after pics from my cell phone

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 05:36:55 PM by DR87 »

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
what was title of surgery?

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
I had lypo+ excisions. It was gynecomastia surgery. I think that the before pictures that I took really dont  demostrate the amount of gyno I had since I just took pictures in the mirror. I just emailed my surgeon and asked if he could send me the before photos he took. I haven't really gotten over the anxiety that i have of letting people see me without a shirt on yet, but since the after photos I took were kind of shitty since I took them myself I just got my mom to take a couple for me.

These should be better. I can't really tell how my chest looks and how flat it should be. Before the surgery I could bench press between 250-260 weighting around 150 pounds, so I know that my chest shouldn't be completely flat.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 02:24:10 PM by DR87 »

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
oh okay! thats better dude.... yep.. good improvement... i really cant see any easily visable scars or brusing! good work bro,, soon it wil be time to hit up the beaches oh yesss!!

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
thanks. Makes me feel a lot better since its hard for me to accurately judge how my chest looks due to the anxiety that I still have when it comes to my chest. The before pictures I took really suck. Looking at them it doesnt look like I had a lot of breast tissue and breast fat, but I had pretty big man boobs for someone my size.

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
Here are my before pics taken right before surgery by my surgeon

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
gonna go back to the docs office for after  photos in feb.

two more before photos

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
good improvement bro!!!  Cant really put  a overall price on the good feelings and the confidence u get back from surgery.......  ;)

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
yeah thanks for the feedback. I gotta get my head straight and get over the insecurity I've had over my chest. I still think I'd have a hard time at the moment walking around shirtless, but hopefully I'll get over it by the time summer rolls around. I'm hoping to get back in the kind of shape I was in when I played high school basketball

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Yep your sh*t turned out good man!!!  i kno you feel 10x better!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member

two more before photos

Who was your surgeon ? The results look good !

Offline Slide931

• Posting Member
I just wanna ask the people who just had their glandular operation, did your nipple color turn back to normal? or did they stay darkened?

Offline DR87

• Posting Member

two more before photos

Who was your surgeon ? The results look good !

dr. jacobs.

Offline DR87

• Posting Member
I just wanna ask the people who just had their glandular operation, did your nipple color turn back to normal? or did they stay darkened?
they look darker to me which i think looks better.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 04:44:19 PM by DR87 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024