Author Topic: great chest  (Read 5482 times)

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 07:52:57 PM by topgun322 »

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
1) You should shrink using software on your computer. If you don't have any software, download gimp (http://www.gimp.org/), it runs on any platform. You can google for further instructions on the shrinking process if you still need help.

2) If that still doesn't work, post the photos on a hosting site like tinypic.com or photobucket.com and link from here.

Cheers.

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member

1) You should shrink using software on your computer. If you don't have any software, download gimp (http://www.gimp.org/), it runs on any platform. You can google for further instructions on the shrinking process if you still need help.

2) If that still doesn't work, post the photos on a hosting site like tinypic.com or photobucket.com and link from here.

Cheers.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 07:53:26 PM by topgun322 »

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
or gyno

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb1/topgun32/?action=view&current=VernonsMuscles009.jpg

These are from 5 years ago. Didnt take the most telling pictures from below, bending over or from side angle turned a little. Chest is bigger now as well even though I stopped working out my chest. Folks always tell me try and put on another 20lbs of muscle and when I do it about half is fat but my chest is a disaster. Look likes moobs and I go back down again. 

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
Hey man, judging by your photo it doesn't look like you have gynecomastia, people who are sort of that broad shape like you can get away with it most of the time though, you may need to post a side picture of yourself and maybe in a brighter room for further confirmation pertaining to whether its just superstition or in reality you have this condition - preferably send a message to one of the helpful surgeons, the only reason I had my surgery done is because of my build (thin) it stuck a lot. Anyway good luck dude.
op pictures: - 12th of December 2009 surgery
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19668.0

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Haha Thanks I guess

OK I will take some updated pictures (chest is bigger now) from "better" angles. I just cant  look at them myself .

I am sure something is going on , either gyno or stored fat  . I agree I dont have the nipple issues but seems to me there is tissue in the chest area and one doctore was postive I had it . Of course one doctor told me I was nuts as well so I am just really confused right now and do need some more feedback after I post new photos.

If this guy is considered to have gyno - then that means every man on earth has it. Has everybody gone nuts?

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
you definitely seem to have a great chest compared to any average guy.

However, since you asked, and only since you asked, I sort of think that you "might" have a slightly enlarged breast tissue in the right pectoral. Thats what it seems from the pictures. But then again, I am not expert. You would be better off asking the doctors.

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Ok thanks
And maybe that is the oddness that I am referrig to you. I have seen two surgeons. One when I was 170lbs at about 6 ft 1  5 years ago and he told me I was crazy and looked like the after pictures.  Pretty close to the photos

BUt I went back last week to another surgeon at 195lbs and a bigger upper body and chest and he said I have gyno and seemed very confident about ti. Almost too confident which brought me back here.   If it tissue I would of had it the first time and either he missed it or the second guy is full of sh@@.

I feel something is off. Not bad but keep in my I work out 6 hours a week and my diet is spot on and if I didnt do that than the look might be much  different. If its just fat I can live with it but if its tissue I would like to get that out. 

you definitely seem to have a great chest compared to any average guy.

However, since you asked, and only since you asked, I sort of think that you "might" have a slightly enlarged breast tissue in the right pectoral. Thats what it seems from the pictures. But then again, I am not expert. You would be better off asking the doctors.

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
topgun,

To be honest, gynecomastia is a contour issue. It does not really matter if problem is predominantly glandular or due to fat tissue. What matters is that the sufferer doesnt like what their chest looks like and want to get it corrected.

If you are happy with the way your chest looks, then relax and dont bother even thinking about surgery. Dont get stuck in the fat or gland rut. You will give urself only the stress of uncertainty and nothing more.

It is immaterial whether you have got fat or gland in there, as long as the contours of your chest look fine to you. The fact that you said it yourself that if it were fat, you are ready to live with it, then it does mean that you are quite satisfied with the way your chest looks, and my perception is that it bothers you only occasionally.

If you do decide to opt for surgery, make sure you go to an expert in the field. Since your case is rather subtle, you absolutely MUST get the best surgeon possible, otherwise you might end up with a mutilated chest for life, and you would kicking urself for years for opting for surgery when you didnt have such a big problem to begin with.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you're not imagining it.  another could be worse, could be better.  it doesn't have to be huge to be gyne.  anytime you have it more on one side than another, and it looks more massive on the right, you have it. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Well said

Overall I guess it doesnt really bother me. No one has ever said anything outside of comments I get on my overall body which are mostly positive.

If I stay lean I am fine. I just would prefer an overall smaller , more squared chest but it sounds like I may not be even able to get that anyway

topgun,

To be honest, gynecomastia is a contour issue. It does not really matter if problem is predominantly glandular or due to fat tissue. What matters is that the sufferer doesnt like what their chest looks like and want to get it corrected.

If you are happy with the way your chest looks, then relax and dont bother even thinking about surgery. Dont get stuck in the fat or gland rut. You will give urself only the stress of uncertainty and nothing more.

It is immaterial whether you have got fat or gland in there, as long as the contours of your chest look fine to you. The fact that you said it yourself that if it were fat, you are ready to live with it, then it does mean that you are quite satisfied with the way your chest looks, and my perception is that it bothers you only occasionally.

If you do decide to opt for surgery, make sure you go to an expert in the field. Since your case is rather subtle, you absolutely MUST get the best surgeon possible, otherwise you might end up with a mutilated chest for life, and you would kicking urself for years for opting for surgery when you didnt have such a big problem to begin with.

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Went to a very reputable surgeon today who everyone says is very honest and reputable . He had me flex my chest and he pinched what I couldnt flex. He said that was all gland with very little fat and he could remove about 85% of what he pinched. It was all in my lower and middle chest nothing up higher.   Here is some other things he told me:

1. When I asked him if he would do it if it was him? He replied with  its very minor but obviously I spend a lot of time working and eating well and  it bothered me that I couldnt look the way I wanted and he could give me what he thinks I am looking for . 

2.  When I ask him to rate it overall he said if he was grading my chest right now I am a C+ but he believes he could make me  an A-.

3. After pinching as I flexed he said that he could flatten all of that out. It would be more squared and less round looking .

4. He didnt think it would be much of an issue that it would come back since it was all gland.

5. Felt there was more in the right pec, which I agree its seems little more on that side.

6. Sometimes he put in a little tube for draining for about 4 days afterwards but wouldnt know until he got in there. That kind of freaked me a out a little.

Do you think the upside is worth the risks and time involved in getting this done in my case? Money doesnt play much into whether I do or not and if it turned out well I would do it in a heartbeat. I just worry it ends up looking only 15% or so better and that would not be enough for me to do it.

If its you , would you do it ?

Thanks for your help.

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
Opting for plastic surgery is very subjective, it's all up to the individual - I cannot directly make an omission pertaining to what you should do or not do. As many others on this website endorse getting the plastic surgery even though in my valiant attempts have tried to beat the psychological delusion in some

All I can say is: if you sign up to gynecomastia.org, visit a doctor, 99% of the time you are going to get the surgery, when or how is irrelevant but you will get it, subconsciously you have already made up your mind, and asking for opinions when you are at this stage is just stalling. Get it done man, stop worrying about the complications its all safe, think about thousands of people who are put under anaesthetic everyday and for much worse. You are being put to sleep for a removal of gland tissue which is most likely benign - not open heart surgery.

Hope this helps.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
No gyno, great chest !  ;D

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i think he gave you good advice.  don't freak about drains, they're annoying but not uncommon. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024