Author Topic: Does the lipo include....  (Read 2745 times)

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
I have to ask, when getting surgery from Dr. Fielding, when he does the lipo part, does he do the area from your breast  towards the side under you arm? Because I don't know if this is typically included with his surgery. I am assuming that this is probably typical for most who have gyne, but want to know if he does this area included in his typical surgey.
THanks,

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I have to ask, when getting surgery from Dr. Fielding, when he does the lipo part, does he do the area from your breast  towards the side under you arm? Because I don't know if this is typically included with his surgery. I am assuming that this is probably typical for most who have gyne, but want to know if he does this area included in his typical surgey.
THanks,

Raven...

Yes.... that is included with the Lipo proceedure. I had fat tissue in the area that you mention. Dr. Fielding said that he would have to 'chase' it with Lipo.

John out....
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 08:32:09 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Thanks Bambu....!  ;)
Glad to hear that...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Raven....

To be on the safe side, you sould ask JCF, when and if you have a consultation with him, about the fatty tissue at the sides of your chest. Ask him if he will get that also. You never know Dude, just cuz he did it with me, he may not do it with you. Then you'd be pi$$ed!

John out....
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 09:33:43 AM by Bambu »

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Yeah I am definetely going to ask him at my consultation July18th.

I was just more or less wanting to know if this is typically covered. Which by the sounds of it, it is  ;D

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member
I did not get the the 'side' fat removed.  

Hey, I guess that's what the gym is for. ;-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024