Author Topic: input needed please  (Read 2759 times)

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member
hi guys... to begin with, i've been insecure about my appearance for as long as i remember (after puberty)... i'm pretty sure that i need some kind of procedure... my nipple area itself is puffy, i just would like your opinion on what you guys think. what kind of procedure i would need, how much it should cost around, etc. i'm a student strapped for cash living in montreal canada, not sure if that means anything to you guys but just throwing it out there. i'd really appreciate all the help you guys can give me, thanks.

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
can you post some better pics? these are too close & you have your T shirt rolled up above which can give a false impression. Most guys could squeeze their skin on their chests to resemble small breasts!
We have to see full relaxed chest shots front & side.
Bottom line is; if your chest resembles that of a female, then you have gynecomastia. No need for opinions. Millions of photos of female chests to compare to.
 Only YOU can decide what action, if any, needs to be taken. 8)

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member
Just an update, I've decided that I will take on the financial burden to get rid of these white elephants given to me by the man upstairs... I have a consultation scheduled with Dr. Fielding in about 3 weeks. I have included a better picture with this post.. after browsing this site religiously for a couple of months... I have decided to take the plunge and to begin living my life without being so self-conscious all the time. Any more input about the pictures would be appreciated... I would also like some advice on what kind of questions to ask the doctor at the consultation with regard to the procedure itself... thanks guys!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:07:28 PM by gyneco_1001 »

Offline OneLife

• Posting Member
Hi, it seems you are a good case of gynecomastia. But we can not be sure if it is real gland or just the fatty stuff just from the pictures.

One thing is sure that you would definitely benefit from the surgery. At your consultation, your PS can easily identify if its real or pseudo. Then you can discuss the techniques like excision+lipo or only lipo accordingly, do check some of the pre/post op pics of the PS you are visiting (either in his website or at his office). Keep reading others posts and you will eventually realize what other questions you should be asking about.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024