Author Topic: how bad is it  (Read 2299 times)

Offline yorgen

• Posting Member
hi please help me... how bad does it look? i'm almost 30 and i can count the times i took of my shirt in public on one hand

if you can't see the pictures, plz explain what am i doing wrong. i only attached them. is there anything else i should do?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 04:39:05 PM by yorgen »

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
can't see anything wrong with your chest buddy. You should be enjoying yourself shirtless ! Actually your chest looks muscular.

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
Such a great chest. What's wrong with you?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

I totally agree with the others ! Your chest looks PERFECT ! Look at the forum in detail and you'll see that your chest is just great ! All I can see on these pics is a MUSCULAR chest, no fat, no gland at all ! Take off your shirt then !  8)

Offline yorgen

• Posting Member
allright guys i'll take your word for it, you helped me a great deal!
i dont know why but it bothers me allot. i hope i'll manage to get over it someday...
i knew it's not the worst case but it makes me feel very uncomfortable anyway...
thanks...!

DrBermant

allright guys i'll take your word for it, you helped me a great deal!
i dont know why but it bothers me allot. i hope i'll manage to get over it someday...
i knew it's not the worst case but it makes me feel very uncomfortable anyway...
thanks...!

If these pictures demonstrate your contour concerns, then you have a problem. They look like a normal male chest. Unfortunately, subtle gynecomastia does not show up as well on the front and side views and needs oblique angles to demonstrate contour issues. If the pictures were taken in a cold room with the nipples stimulated then, when relaxed there could be a contour issue. That is why I designed my Standard Photographs for Gynecomastia. However, if the pictures you posted show the issues, then you need to better understand why you do not feel comfortable going out in public with your chest showing. There are some individuals who have great concerns for normal body parts. This is called Body Dysmorphia and can exist in different degrees.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline yorgen

• Posting Member
yes my nipples always looks this way
i guess i'm more concerned about the way it feels and because it's always there whether i'm working out or not and the whole outer layer always feels soft (like fat) besides when from i contract the muscle. and i know for a fact it's sticks out more than the average guy's chest. i hope i will learn to accept my self the way i am....and thank you as well doctor

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Jeez, if you don't take your shirt off where does that leave the rest of us?

Seriously, you look very muscular. No one in their right mind would criticize your chest! Enjoy it!

Offline instantk

• Posting Member
your chest looks similar to mine..

i been getting my bodyfat down low real low 8-10%, i do lots of incline pushups(feet on bed), incline DB bench, incline bench and flys and doing lots of sprints 4x a week 20-30min

been helping out a lot.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024