Author Topic: Vancouverites!  (Read 4350 times)

Dougie

Anyone from Vancouver??  Let's try and put together a list of good plastic surgeons in this area.
I'm currently booked for surgery with Dr. Mosher, seems like a great doctor with a sort of quiet confidence about him.  His office is very organized, he has  quite a number of staff members that  work as receptionists, even patient coordinators, etc.  Visit his site at www.drmosher.com.  I will post results later after surgery.  Please contribute to this list!

Offline gumby

• Posting Member
  • I
I like Dr. Mosher too. Made me feel like I wasn't crazy.. I will probably go to him for surgery when the time comes...

Offline outdoor_guy

• Posting Member
Hi Dougie and gumby!

I checked out this website over eight months ago and after my day today I needed to comeback and visit. I live in the Vancouver area and desperate to rid myself of my extra baggage.... it's been too long.

I am trying to think of ways to get money together for the operation but with a family it is near to impossible! Here is my question... how much have you been told it will cost? Would this figure change drastically from person to person? How long is the waitlist? I have no idea of what doctors are out there and how good they are so I cannot help much.

Thanks now for your reply.

Dougie

According to my doc, excision is covered by BC MSP.  You'll have to pay for the lipo though.

Offline neverswam

• Posting Member
  • new man
I've finally saved enough to do the surgery and would like to schedule d-day for sometime in the fall.  I just have to pick a surgeon I feel comfortable with and trust will deliver the best results.  Does anyone have an opinion or experiences with Drs. Rai, Mosher, Pugash, Mian, or other they can share??  You can reply on this board or email me at neverswam@yahoo.com

Let's get the Vancouver portion of this board going and help others who share our condition!
UAL and excision Aug. 2003

Offline brooder

• Posting Member
I'm scheduled for surgery in early November with Dr. Morris (in North Vancouver). Seemed to know what he was talking about at the consultation.

Offline neverswam

• Posting Member
  • new man
thought i'd report back on my surgery experience.  i finally went with dr. rai and am very pleased with the result.  a combination of excision and UAL was used and a over 2 months later i am back a the gym regularly and not wearing oversized tees.

do your homework on the surgeons in our area.  i believe vancouver has many good ones.  you just have to ask a lot of questions and go with whom you're comfortable with.

Offline mission09

• Posting Member
Anyone from Vancouver??  Let's try and put together a list of good plastic surgeons in this area.
I'm currently booked for surgery with Dr. Mosher, seems like a great doctor with a sort of quiet confidence about him.  His office is very organized, he has  quite a number of staff members that  work as receptionists, even patient coordinators, etc.  Visit his site at www.drmosher.com.  I will post results later after surgery.  Please contribute to this list!

so i went to thats guys site and he charges 3500 that wut you have to pay or wuts covered.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024