Author Topic: Opinions needed please!  (Read 2487 times)

raggs

I'm almost 100% sure I have some form of gyno. This site has been a godsend, knowing there are others who suffer from it too. I'm 21 now and have had it for as long as i can remember, I waited until I finished puberty and it still didn't go away, after reading that it would. I've been thinking about surgery for the last few months and just wanted to know what people thought before I book a consultation. I do have a little fat on my chest and the nipples themselves are soft, but if I feel deep enough I think I can feel some hard tissue there, so I presume there is some gland pushing my nipples out. I'm definately not overweight so I'm leaning towards that weight loss won't get rid of it completely.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 07:09:55 PM by raggs »

raggs

One more (stupid file size limit)

raggs

Two more. The second is with erect nipples (and how they should always look!)

DeeDubStyle619

Yea it seems there is some gland pushing your nipples out.
How bad does it bother you? Have you gotten any comments about it?

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Looks like mild gynecomastia, involving glandular tissue behind the nipples only.  You have no chest wall fat to speak of.  Looks like tissue excision is what you need.

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

raggs

Thanks! Yeah I suspected as much. It certainly does effect me, especially the last couple of years. It gets me down more during warmer weather, as opposed to when its cold and the muscles contract whenever I disrobe, I can manage to ignore it then. But I figured its time I did something about it because I'm getting really fed up :(. I haven't had any comments, but that's only because I never take my shirt off. And you cant really see them under t-shirts so I'm pretty lucky compared to some.

I've looked into the choices and I don't want to risk any complications so I've ruled out getting it on the NHS after reading some horror stories on the forums. So I think I'd fork out some of my savings and go private if I went through with it. Dr. Karidis is my preference, can anyone vouch for him who has a case similar to mine?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

The difference between your nipples erect / not erect is obvious. It's not visible in the "erect mode" but when they are flabby, it is. I agree with what has been said so far. Need gland removal.

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
if he remove the glandual tissue,will his nipples look like when they're erect?

Offline aaabasilis

• Posting Member
this is what i want for my chest..to have erected nipples all the time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024