Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 3713 times)

Offline timeforchange

• Posting Member
I`ve decided to post some pictures (finally worked out how to do it I think!).  I shall be grateful if you could give me an honest opinion!

//http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/changefortime/Gyne010.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/changefortime/Gyne001.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/changefortime/Gyne008.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/changefortime/Gyne004.jpg

Any feedback at all would be much appreciated......cheers!

Offline jay27000

Just like my old condition you have it slightly. Get the surgery, trust me you will be happy. I can wear tang tops and take off my shirt at the beach!

Offline timeforchange

• Posting Member
At the moment I can only dream about feeling dare I say normal with my top off!!

I am recently back from the annual summer holiday with the family which was at times an absolute nightmare when everyone decides to stay poolside for the duration.  Its the feeling of embarrasment and shame that really gets me down.  I also feel that I am missing out on the outdoor activities with the kids - which is not fair on them either.

That is why I have decided that by next summer I will deal with it.  I am currently trying to find the courage to take that all important first step and make a consultation with somebody........

Offline brooknam10

• Posting Member
dude thats not even not even bad, try my breasts for a day.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Sincerely speaking, I'd say no. Even if it might look like gyne, there is no gyne. Personnal opinion ...

Offline timeforchange

• Posting Member
Thanks for the opinions!  

I do not believe that I am being paranoid.  Maybe the pictures don`t do my breasts justice!  Perhaps i should take some pics from a different angle.  I do not know if I have gyne but what I do know is that I lost a lot of weight at one time, initially from illness and gradually at a later stage by exercising and dieting.  BUT my breasts remained.  

I cannot seem to feel any real hardness behind the nipple so perhaps I suffer from a collection of fatty tissue instead.  Either way my self confidence has taken a huge knock over the years and for whatever reason I appear to be dwelling more on the issue as of late..........

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
At the moment I can only dream about feeling dare I say normal with my top off!!

I am recently back from the annual summer holiday with the family which was at times an absolute nightmare when everyone decides to stay poolside for the duration.  Its the feeling of embarrasment and shame that really gets me down.  I also feel that I am missing out on the outdoor activities with the kids - which is not fair on them either.

That is why I have decided that by next summer I will deal with it.  I am currently trying to find the courage to take that all important first step and make a consultation with somebody........

Bro, you have gyne similar to my pre-op case. I know what a drag even that amount of gyne is because I HAD IT!

If you want to be ready for next summer with the kids, then you should get surgery NOW. If you get surgery in the next 3 months you'll be ready for next summer in a big way.

Good luck!

Offline timeforchange

• Posting Member
Anyhow the only way to be absolutely certain is to go and visit a consultant.  Then my breasts can finally disappear!!!

Offline johnnyenglish

• Posting Member
I have the exact same look as you. What did the consultant say? I ordered some gel to rub on and see if that works, but I am doubtful it will. Some people here say guys like us don't have it, but when a child at a water park yells out, "Look he has boobies" it really hurts. A child who had no idea what they were saying had ruined my day when I braved the shirtless world of the water park because they claim we cannot wear shirts there. Please let me know what the consultant said as we have a very similar problem. Cheers.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
when a child at a water park yells out, "Look he has boobies" it really hurts.

Yeah, I know the feeling all too well. It's not very pleasant...  :'( :-/ :'(

John.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 11:13:41 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024