Author Topic: happy canada day all  (Read 2916 times)

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
lets all be thankful guys that we live in the greatest country in the world...

not like those guys in the states who are paying $6500+ USD just to have this surgery...  ;D

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
  • La La La La Sing a Happy Song!
Damn right brother-man!!  8)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
lets all be thankful guys that we live in the greatest country in the world...

It's ironic, many people in th USA make fun of and slanderize Canadians and Canada but who is laughing now? The US puts Canada and Canadians down any chance they get. Here's proof.....  Ah, let's see now where shall I begin.... the up-side-down Canadian flag at the 1992 World Series, Go home, this is 'OUR' game ( 1992 World Series ). That's funny also, as Baseball was invented by Canadians!!!! 'OUR' game.... what a load of crap!!! I saw on 'The Simpsons' a video game that said 'Nuke Canada'. What's up with that? On the tv series 'That 70's Show', one of Kitty's lines was "Canadians, they don't matter". WTF? The US gives the Canadian anthem the bird at every chance. Oh, but when we, in Montreal at at hockey game, flip the bird at the US athem, all hell breaks loose. Go figure...

Anyways, I'd better stop now before I get myself into too much trouble....  ;D ;D ;D

Yes, I am thankfull that I live in CANADA. The greatest country in the world!!!  :-* :-* :-*

John out...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 02:08:04 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline dps

• Bronze Member
  • gyne free since july 2005 :D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ALL HAIL, EH?
[ photos ] :: [ diary ]

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024