Author Topic: The Lista experience?  (Read 2767 times)

Offline boobienoob

• Posting Member
Hey guys.

Was just wondering if any of you former (or current) Lista patients wouldn't mind sharing pics or any other input on their experience. I don't see too many of you around here anymore, hopefully you're all living the good life by now.

I'm close to booking a surgery date just looking for a bit more input.

Thanks.

Offline boobienoob

• Posting Member
Anybody?

My main concern is whether the technique Dr. Lista uses is as affective as the peri areola method that most docs use. Is there a trade off for less scarring?

Hoping to get it right the 1st time. I have mainly a "puffy nips" case with a bit of fat, but I'm not over weight.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
have you tried searching lista in the canada section? you may find old threads of dr lista experiences.

Offline boobienoob

• Posting Member
I guess no news is good news, right?

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
Lista is great. go with him. I got surgery with him. clearly everything is well if i haven't been on this forum complaining about anything haha. the first month or so sucks when you have to wear that stupid vest, but from what ive seen the bruising on patients that went to fielding were allot worse. My chest area was slightly yellowish the first month or so, but thats it.
Very happy with my results. Go for him man. You have nothing to worry about.

Id measure that small incision scar for you but i dont have a ruler. But id say its small as a tylenol, or even half that. They are noticable now (they are dark) but they will go away in a couple of years

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024