Author Topic: gyne or fat >< and a little question inside  (Read 2016 times)

Offline rayz

• Posting Member
hi guys im 1.80 tall and my weight is 84 - 85

im 16 years old next month and plz tell me if this is fat or gyno :

and my question is :

i probably talked with my parents about it and they said that i need to go more to the gym and lift some weights and it will gone they also say that i need to lose some weight ... ohh and i forgot to mention that last year i was like 95 kilos and now im 84 and i had that chest when i was 95 kilos and now ...
they said that i will go to the my family doctor and he will check me and im 100% sure that he will tell me the same... im so nervous im going to see him today ...
and idk how to explain him about it ..
thx for the help ...

Offline rayz

• Posting Member
come on guys im going to my family doctor in about 2 hours,,,

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
That does look like gyne, and the photos aren't that good. I was a good move to see your doctor, how'd the visit go?

Offline rayz

• Posting Member
he said that it will pass in a year -a year and a half ...
i kinnda trsut him cuz he was a plastic surgeron and he got a few cases with gyno.
he told me that beacuse of my age , the hormonal balance is not that good so at the age of 18 -18.5 it will pass.

and i got another question :
can u guys look at my picture and thell me what compression tank i should buy ?
cuz i want to do sports and i cant beacuse of that and i want to look normal until 18-18.5

and i want to know what size should i take ?
one less then my original size or the same ..
thx for the help ;]

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
You look totally within the range of normal to me! I think your doc gave you good advice. I applaud your courage for bringing up the subject with him.
DenverGuy

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
"Wait, it'll pass"

Too many people on this forum have heard that and just ended up waiting for nothing.

If you're lucky enough, it'll go away, but I wouldn't guarantee that you'll be happy with your chest years down the road.

As for a compression vest, look at some Under Armour tops, their pretty can't and will hide your gyne pretty well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024