Author Topic: Question For Dr. Bermant  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Jan1010

• Posting Member
Dr. Bermant

Do you offer financing options for revision patients?  If so could you give me an example of one for a revision surgery costing about $6000 -$7000 (in doing research of people who have had surgery with you I am generally finding this is about the range). 

Thanks much doc.

DrBermant

Dr. Bermant

Do you offer financing options for revision patients?  If so could you give me an example of one for a revision surgery costing about $6000 -$7000 (in doing research of people who have had surgery with you I am generally finding this is about the range). 

Thanks much doc.

Revision surgery for patients unhappy after operations done elsewhere is a major component of my practice.  I see patients from around the world who prefer my techniques.

Cost of revision surgery depends on the problem to be treated. This work is much harder than my primary surgery. Both internal scars and external scars can both be major factors increasing the complexity of the sculpture. Jane is my office manager and can better discuss typical costs, fees, and payment options.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.
Board Certified
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Specializing in Gynecomastia and Surgical Sculpture of the Male Chest
(804) 748-7737

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024