Author Topic: SURGERY FINALLY DONE  (Read 4017 times)

Offline monta1

Here are some pics of my gynecomastia.  I have been dealing with gyne since i was 11 or 12 years of age.  I am planing on surgery in near future please tell me what you think.  Thank you and have a wonderful day. :D

img138.imageshack.us/i/img00269201104060110.jpg/

img717.imageshack.us/i/img00279201104060112.jpg/            

img717.imageshack.us/i/img00279201104060112.jpg
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:37:31 AM by monta1 »

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Welcome to gyne.org, monta1.

No question, you do have gynecomastia and surgery would be a wise thing to do, assuming the condition has been stable for a while. 

Look for a plastic surgeon who preferably specializes in gynecomastia surgery, or at least performs many of them each year.  Also, before choosing a surgeon, look at his/her before/after pics of other patients.  This is very important, because YOUR results will likely be similar to those of other patients, so choose wisely.

Good luck.

Offline monta1

HI guys i am very excited  and at the same time  anxious the reason is because it will be  first surgery and i have no expectations of what  will happen.  I have confident my doctor will do a fantastic job.  my surgery is schedule for the upcoming month.  I will undergo gland removal, liposuction and breast lift job and general anesthesia will be added.  I will keep you guys informed  great day
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:35:03 AM by monta1 »

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Hope it goes great for you!

Offline nipples

• Posting Member
Surgery is not wise under any circumstances

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
Surgery is not wise under any circumstances

It's not like we have much other choice... breast tissue can't be dissolved like fat. It has to be removed. Surgically.

inb4 "I saw these pills on the internet"

Offline monta1

Update Hello friends sorry for my English is not my native language.  Well I am here to inform you guys I underwent surgery on July  22nd 2011 with Dr. Cruise in Newport beach California.  I am three weeks+ post op and everything is healing well except the swelling is taking some time to go down.  I am very pleased and  thrilled with the results.  Doctor cruise did an amazing job in removing  the gland and fat around the breast.   I do see a big difference in my chest now after surgery. I feel happy to leave this dark episode behind and pursue a new life.   Dr. Cruise and his staff are excellent. They are all very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I had a wonderful  experience with Dr. Cruise and his staff.   I have included some before and after pictures great day friends

before surgery:

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/img00279201104060112.jpg/

After surgery 2 weks post op
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/807/quistesurgeri031.jpg/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/quistesurgeri030.jpg/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:39:48 AM by monta1 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024