Author Topic: Pics of my gyne, finally doing something about it.  (Read 1899 times)

Offline DirtylittleSecret

Going to make this short, I have had gyne since Ive been 15 and Im now 27.  The condition you see in the pics is exactly how its looked for the 12 years Ive had it.  How many times do you think I swam at the beach with my friends? Went in pools with friends? Simple answer, 0.  For 12 years this has crushed my self confidence with a girl, taking my shirt off during sex has rarely happened.  When I did it usually would turn into a conversation about them.  Sooo, Im doing something about it. I finally have a career that I can pay for it, going to see if maybe my insurance will cover some of it.  Oh by the way, Ive tried everything Ive read these forums for a along time just never posted.  Few years ago I went running everyday, had a very strict diet. Im 6' tall I got down to 152lbs.  They looked exactly the same.  So in these pics Ive gained some weight because my thought process was, why should I lose weight Ill still look bad with my shirt off? I do have very "puffy" nipples as well just cold in my house right now. So Im going to get the surgery then start working out again.  Ill take input on the best type of surgery I should get.  Im going to see Dr. Mary Gingrass in Nashville, TN.  If you know anything about her if shes good/bad Ill take input on that as well. Please give me a rating on how bad I have it.  Thanks

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Well Done mate in taking the first step into getting them removed, you will probably need liposuction and excition and there quite big.
You have wasted 12years so far believe me you will be very happy being gyno free and can do all them thing you have always wanted to do such as go swimming on the beach with your friends or just chill with your top off.

Good luck.

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
good luck dirty, i just recently too had surgery and im still waiting to get the bandages off so i can see the results.

i can relate with your case. i also did try to lose a lot of weight but even being stick thin, i still had them.. it was a very frustrating and depressing feeling.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024