Author Topic: What do you guys think 4 Weeks After  (Read 1600 times)

Offline STNK

so i had my surgery extalcy 4 weeks ago i went down the knife twice cause one of my blood drains got cloogged up and forced my right side breast to swell up like a bubble now after 4 weeks i feel ok with the results not quite what i was looking for but its okay. i did the blood test twice and on the first test my estrogen level was a point higher than my testorrone and on the 2cnd everything was normal on level now i wanna know does make a chance for my breats to develop again cause after the 4 weeks i feel quite a bit increase on my right side breast i wanna know what u guys think. also i smoke weed here and there not too much i heard that marijuana can cause breast increase i wanna know may this also be the reason?
Vest

Without

Left Side

Right Side "one that swelled up

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
Re. marijuana use, I've heard the same thing.  Supposedly it raises your estrogen levels, but I have yet to find definitive evidence that it does.   

I would imagine that you have some swelling going on.  From everything I've read, you're going to be recovering from this surgery for the next 6 months.  Only then will you see the "final results".

Good luck, and congratulations on getting the surgery done.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024