Author Topic: How bad is my case?  (Read 3759 times)

Offline cape_of_good_hope

• Posting Member
Here is my photo

flickr.com/photos/62813428@N02/5717776221/

I will be undergoing surgery soon. Will I get saggy skin after that??

Offline syom

• Posting Member
wow this looks pretty bad and its not only because you fat i dont wanna be rude =/

Offline cyanide

• Posting Member
really bad but yea your a fatty so get into shape first!!

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
most you will find, is fat, but good chance there will still be fair amount of gland tissue. Start dieting, but do not crash diet. Take up some sort of resistance training, just anything which keeps your muscles active. Don't rely too much on cardio, concentrate more on cutting calories, even try intermittent fasting, anything just to cut your calories consistently every week. Then when you're close to a more ideal weight, get assessed for surgery. Good luck  ;)

Offline thetodd

your out of shape, but if you were skinny youd still probally have a really bad case of gyne.

you will need revisions, and youl need skin removal

so before you get surgery, try and find a doctor that will do cheap revisions for you id also ask for aerola reduction aswell.
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline mooninite

• Posting Member
ask to see some before/after pics similar to your situation from your surgeon.  i think your case is pretty bad, so yeah or you can have skin removed and have much more noticeable scars and no sagging skin...good luck with whatever you decide to do and the outcome

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
That is really bad. I feel bad for you bro. I feel like looking @ a womans breast nd that picture made me horny.  :-[ weird.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
That is really bad. I feel bad for you bro. I feel like looking @ a womans breast nd that picture made me horny.  :-[ weird.

o.o

• Posting Member

thnks xoxo for the sentiments. imagine what i go thru every day!

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member

so what do you do to hide it man?  ??? ??? ??? ??? do you wear a bra?

Offline earthman1987

Look man just change your life, eat right foods, like fruits and vegetables for 50% of your diet, beans nuts for proteins, don't eat past 7 at night, only drink water, and exercise. You'll shed pounds, then consider a surgery. You have the power to do this.

• Posting Member

so what do you do to hide it man?  ??? ??? ??? ??? do you wear a bra?

no ma. i wear tight vests and loose shirts. still those who notice would have noticed anyway. cant help it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024