Author Topic: Shall i undergo revision surgery  (Read 1435 times)

Offline karthikus

Hi all,
        I am karthik from India. I had liposuction at the age of 21. I was overweight at that time. 80KGS and 6 feet tall. Since i had heavy chest, i went for lypo in chennai,India. The results were good for 5 months but after that my chest again popped up. Now i and 24 and weigh 90 KGS and have breasts instead of chest Sad . I went to the same surgery, he said he will do a revision surgery and to prevent further accumulation of fat, he will do contouring. I am not sure whether the gland was removed last time.My questions are,

1. I have decided to go for liposuction/excision. But will i get this back? Coz i am in a crippling condition , cannot bear it again.
2. Should i say yes to contouring my chest. ?
3. Should i stress the surgeon to remove the gland ..

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/img008jj.jpg/

Offline thetodd

1. I have decided to go for liposuction/excision. But will i get this back? Coz i am in a crippling condition , cannot bear it again.

It shouldnt grow back, it can reoccur but its rare as long as you dont take any treatment that may cause gyne you should be ok

2. Should i say yes to contouring my chest. ?

not sure what you mean, if the surgeons good he will leave you with the correct contouring

3. Should i stress the surgeon to remove the gland ..

Yes, but not complete removal make sure he is excising the gland and leaving like 2% of the gland behind if hes a decent surgeon this should be his general procedure anyway

To be honest id say go to another surgeon, or at least ask to see some before/afters he should have excised in the first place
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024