Author Topic: What do you thing about my condition?  (Read 3002 times)

Offline awegynec

Im about to start a sirgury, and i would know about your experiences and conditions, in order to find someone with similar conditions of mine.

Before pictures, i would say good morning everyone (morning in Spain xD), and sorry if i should had written a presentation or something like that.

Well as i just said I am from Spain, and my problem, like others, is the shame this problem comes causing me since i was 14t.

Every one here knows about the shame, the T-shirts problems, girls, gym....

So im going straight to the issue:

there are my photos... you may notice that for years i have been tryind diets and every kind of pictoral fitness... no succes.... maybe a bit, but not enought....

I am 1,8 metters tall, and 70 kg. with diets, last year, i was on 58kg, it had became a problem.... anorexity... but i still had boobs... after that i found this forum...

PICTURES:

I'll apreciate every opinion and help.

Thanks every one, and sorry for my english!!!

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23340.0

If you can afford it, get surgery my friend! You don't have too much fat on you, so whether or not you want liposuction is your choice, but I think you'd definitely be needing a gland excision, and a nipple reduction. Where abouts are you in Spain? As I had surgery 4 days ago on the Costa Del Sol, I might be able to reccommend you one.

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
good luck, ur case looks similar to mine.. not much fat, tried to even be anorexicly thin but still had boobs.

had surgery twice but the doctor didn't fix it. always afraid to take out too much but takes out too little. frustrating.

good luck!

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You are in good shape and have a mild to moderate amount of excess tissue on your chest, including puffy nipples.  Since you have probably had this problem for a few years, it will not disappear spontaneously.  Therefore, surgery would be your best option.

Do your research carefully and try to find a plastic surgeon in Spain who has significant interest and experience in gynecomastia surgery.

Best of luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline TomR1934

• Posting Member
Im about to start a sirgury, and i would know about your experiences and conditions, in order to find someone with similar conditions of mine.

Before pictures, i would say good morning everyone (morning in Spain xD), and sorry if i should had written a presentation or something like that.

Well as i just said I am from Spain, and my problem, like others, is the shame this problem comes causing me since i was 14t.

Every one here knows about the shame, the T-shirts problems, girls, gym....

So im going straight to the issue:

there are my photos... you may notice that for years i have been tryind diets and every kind of pictoral fitness... no succes.... maybe a bit, but not enought....

I am 1,8 metters tall, and 70 kg. with diets, last year, i was on 58kg, it had became a problem.... anorexity... but i still had boobs... after that i found this forum...

PICTURES:

I'll apreciate every opinion and help.

Thanks every one, and sorry for my english!!!

Offline TomR1934

• Posting Member
Your boobs are lovely. Enjoy having them. Mine are similar and I wear men's or women's T's to the gym daily. no one minds.

Offline TomR1934

• Posting Member
However, my only social pain in growing up was being thin and chicken breasted,  so I know of the strong fears of going topless. Yet, as a matured adult, one can improve one's body and attitudes.

Offline awegynec

Thanks for the response people!

I just wanted to share my problem, i see your opinions, and yes, im decided for surgery.

I was in a private clinic at Madrid, and they want to bill me 4700€.

I just came there to know about my condition, but i didn't like very much doctor's idea for my surgery.

After that, i came to Normal Doctor. ( In Spain taxes are fucking hight, but we have free doctors, hospitals, and surgerys for everything, except for estetic concepts)

Well, in SPAIN Gynecomastia surgery is free! even for foreign people. (i'm spanish, but people from south america for example come here to take surgery.)

So i was with the doctor which sent me to the "special doctor" that will start some tests, and if im lucky he will send me to the surgery.

Here in spain there is a lot of people who do that. By "Social Security" it's like its called all the medicine organization. so free doctors.

However there a lot of people take surgery on private. but results are worse in all cases. Social Security Doc's have a lot of experience doing this only surgery.

private doc's prefers to do other surgerys, like boobs for womans, and lipos, because it's more expensive. so the have less experience.

a public doc, if he done well the fist gynecoplastia,  i garantee you ,that after that he'll do only gynecomastias, so i will find a doctor with maybe 200 surgeries already dones.

did i explain fine? xD

thanks a lot for reading!!!!!! i really apreciate!

Only people in our condition can understand us.....

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Good luck with your surgery -- hope all goes well.

One comment, however.

Quality medicine and surgery is NOT free!
Somebody (or everybody) has to pay for it, somehow.  In some countries, there is "free" medical/surgical care.  But there is a cost involved in practicing today's medicine and surgery.  In these cases, the cost is paid for by higher taxes and fees.  Sometimes, when governments are involved in payments, they initiate required shortcuts in order to save money -- certainly not in the patient's interest.  Unfortunately, many of these plans are cavalierly written by lawyers and government officials -- not by doctors.  In fact, oftentimes, these lawmakers do not even solicit info or opinions from doctors when discussing potential legislation.

Dr Jacobs

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024