Author Topic: Letrozole to get rid of puffyness.  (Read 3247 times)

Offline sjbjtm

I had gyno for about 8 months now and was induced by gear. Im 6 foot. 148 pounds and the only fat i seem to have is in my inner thighs. im like 7.7 % BF.  My gyno are head and tail an near golf ball size. i know surgerys my only way it will be gone but i was wandering if proper usage of letrozole an nolvadex can make my nipples flat. they just point out I can press em flat without virtually no gyno interference. If anyone has used letro to their existing gear induced gyno and has reduced there puffyness let me know. I KNOW LETRO WILL NOT CLEAR AWAY MY GYNO, I HOPE IT WILL CLEAR AWAY THE PUFFYNESS

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
There is not much objective information about treatment of anabolic steroid induced gynecomastia with agents such as Nolvadex and Letrozole, so it is a challenge for any of us as physicians to make a recommendation.  Similarly, the information you can get from steroid/bodybuilding forums is anecdotal as well.  If you got gynecomastia from a single cycle and it's only been present for a short time, it's possible that if you let your hormonal situation return to normal, the puffiness will diminish to some degree on its own.  If you used multiple cycles with repeated worsening of the gynecomastia, this is less likely. Likewise, golf-ball sized masses will probably not completely resolve. 

My first thought is that you should save your money rather than spending it on medication that will likely do little to impact the appearance of your chest, while having other undesirable side effect, and put that money into your pre-op piggy bank.  But perhaps one of the other surgeons has some other input.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline DrPensler

• Supporting Doctors
    • gynecomastiachicago
I have not seen anything that is effective in pharmacologically reducing gynecomastia.
Jay M. Pensler,M.D.
680 North Lake Shore Drive
suite 1125
Chicago,Illinois 60611
(312) 642-7777
http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024