Author Topic: Doctor says lipo alone will remove 75%. What do ye think?  (Read 2437 times)

Offline 49er

• Posting Member
I've been to see 4 plastic surgeons.  The most impressive and experienced said that lipo would reduce it by 75%.  The remaining 25% from excision.  Even though lipo would remove 75% would this still result in unevenness?  The gland is concentrated more around the nipple while the fat is usually more spread.  I'm worried that if I got just lipo then it would make the gland around the nipple stand out more.  I understand that just by feeling the area it is difficult to determine the composition and sonographs are needed and that pictures are even harder to judge.  Despite that, I am wondering what you would go for from the pics?

Edit:  If pics do not upload right click on them and open up in new tab/window.  

Offline canadianmoobs123

• Bronze Member
I think lipo only for gyne is stupid. Gynecomastia is FEMALE breast tissue ON A MALE, Not fat. Since lipo removes fat, weight loss would have the same results. Excision of the gland is the way to go since it TREATS gynecomastia by removing the gland.

Offline anony225

I think lipo only for gyne is stupid. Gynecomastia is FEMALE breast tissue ON A MALE, Not fat. Since lipo removes fat, weight loss would have the same results. Excision of the gland is the way to go since it TREATS gynecomastia by removing the gland.

I totally agree with this.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024