Author Topic: another one of "those" posts  (Read 1751 times)

Offline jsnow90

I'm 20 and have always had my sisters make little jokes about man bubes, I never thought that much about it until I got older and started being more self conscious. I have some pictures, do I just need to loose more weight (I do have love handles still) or do I have gyne? I weigh 135 lbs (on a good day), have very little muscle and I am 5'7"

The first pic is my love handle haha

imageshack
.us/g/834/img1705z.jpg/

Thanks!

Offline Swarley

• Bronze Member
Hi Dude,

I'm no expert (new here myself), but for what it's worth, I don't think you've got anything to worry about - I'd kill to look as good as you.

From the photos I honestly couldn't see any love handles, and your chest looks as good as many of the post-op pictures I've seen on here.

Your mention of your sisters makes me think about how much my relationship with my sister has changed.
When I was 16, I remember her chasing me around the kitchen swinging a frying pan at my head. I'm laughing about it now, but trust me, it wasn't funny at the time!
As we got older, we actually became good friends and we're very supportive of each other. When I first moved out of home, she bought me a sofa and helped me carry it up 2 flights of stairs into my new place. Last year, when my sister lost her job, I took her out to dinner to cheer her up.

So, don't pay any attention to any jokes your sisters make. They're probably just trying to provoke a reaction, and if they see that it's working, they'll keep making those jokes!
Surgery with Alex Karidis 8/11/11. Currently recovering.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024