Author Topic: What do you guys think?  (Read 3757 times)

Offline b-boy

• Posting Member
So I've been lurking around here for quite a few weeks now and have finally got some photos taken.

I'm 19 years old, 176cm and currently 75kg

As you can see I've got some excess weight, though I've already lost 10KG, so is it likely my gyne could become less noticable if I tone up and/or lose more weight?

Cheers guys

« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 05:30:36 AM by b-boy »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I'm not sure weight is the problem.  Looks to me like glandular tissur behind the areola.  Have you been to a doctor?

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
I second that. ^

You don't seem to have real puffy nipples or a real excess in fatty tissue however it is obvious you do have something going on. Do you feel a lump behind your nipple?

Offline Spleen

Maybe, but to be honest I noticed the love handles before I noticed the chest.  Get in shape first & then re-evaluate.

Offline b-boy

• Posting Member
I'm not sure weight is the problem.  Looks to me like glandular tissur behind the areola.  Have you been to a doctor?

Nope I haven't seen anyone about it. And to be honest I can never see myself doing so. So here's hoping getting into shape will help.  :)

Offline b-boy

• Posting Member
I second that. ^

You don't seem to have real puffy nipples or a real excess in fatty tissue however it is obvious you do have something going on. Do you feel a lump behind your nipple?

Nope I can't feel anything. When I lift my arms up it (gyne) pretty much disappear, or is that normal? And me being hopeful it's just fat.

Thanks for the replies

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
Good luck! Getting in shape can be an extremely hard but very rewarding experience.

When I started my workout regiment I found www.johnstonefitness.com to be a great help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024