Author Topic: Is it bad?  (Read 2659 times)

Offline oneoff

I was pretty obese as a child and throughout puberty.  Didn't really become self-conscious of the gyno until a few years back.

My endo said he believes I have glands present, but they're small. 

My question is, how bad does it look to the average person?

Offline ineedsurgery

• Bronze Member
Your chest looks completely normal to me

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Looks like mild gyne with puffy nipples.  A lot of guys wouldn't be bothered in the least by your chest, while others might feel the need to do something in order to look their very best.  Gynecomastia, and our response to it, is a very individual thing. 

What others think of our gyne is not important.  The main thing that matters is whether or not YOU can live normally and happily with it.  That's really the only criteria.  If you can't, then you need to do something about it in order to be happy and feel good about yourself. 

You look relatively young and there will likely be instances in your life in the years ahead where you will need to be able to remove your shirt (around both women and men).  If the thought of that makes you uncomfortable and/or unhappy, then that's an indication that surgery is the best choice for you.  On the other hand, if the current state of your gynecomastia does not really interfere with your ability to live life the way it's meant to be lived, then carry on.  The only good thing about gyne is that we can completely ignore it.....if we want to. 

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
you're in shape man. Nice. Awesome physique. I think that's a mild case of gyne just like mine.

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
Absolutely normal masculine chest - normal nipples. Who told you you have gynecomastia? (woman-like breasts)

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Absolutely normal masculine chest - normal nipples. Who told you you have gynecomastia? (woman-like breasts)

even thought it looks masculine i think you could still call it gynecomastia 'coz there's some excess gland. You could tell it by the puffy nipple on his side view photos. It looks pretty normal compared to others that's why I think surgery for him is just optional not necessary.

Offline blingbling

• Posting Member
It seems very mild to me.

Offline cms5402

• Posting Member
It looks to be on the mild end of things, but that doesn't mean it is mild for you.  You are in a great shape but some gland in there is preventing you from looking your best and no amount of exercise can change that.  The only way to achieve that flat chest and no longer have any puffiness in the nipple is surgery.  Given your physique, you'd probably have an outstanding result.

Offline hang_lo

• Posting Member
Agree.. completely normal.. Continue to exercise as you wish.
Most people desire a chest like yours. Enjoy LIFE!

Offline oneoff

Thanks very much everyone for the complements.  You have no idea how much that means to me, especially considering how neurotic I used to act from my childhood obesity.

You all have set my social anxiety to rest for the time being.  If I ever make it down to a super lean 10% or so, and I feel that it detracts from the physique I want, I will consider surgery.  Until that point, it's really nice to know that it's not distracting/noticeable to others.

I'm currently on TRT, without an aromatase inhibitor.  While my estradiol is within range, it is closer to the higher end, so I'm a little paranoid of increasing gland size.  It's nice to have a second set of eyes to put my fears to rest.

Offline hang_lo

• Posting Member
Just thinking.. if you didn't shave or clip the hair on ur chest
would it look any different???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024