Author Topic: Do I have gyno???  (Read 3017 times)

iron_turtle

Is it all fat or is it really gyno? Nipples used to be sensitive, but not now.

iron_turtle

Here is the picture.

iron_turtle

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Sorry, that photo is inadequate.  We need a series of photos (preferably taken by another person) of your chest -- which include, at a minimum, front, sides, 3/4 views (neck to belly button).  Also include info on your age, height, weight and maximum weight.

Then, lots of guys will chime in with their thoughts.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

iron_turtle

Ok, here is a clearer view.

iron_turtle

The front view. Was taken after a bit of exercise.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I would say yes.
Grandpa Dan

iron_turtle

Anyway to determine the exposure to endocrine disruptors? A close relative of mine is a feminist and has been talking about such stuff - stuff used to feminize men. She once said she would like to turn me into a girl. I am concerned since she stays at home full time, and would be easy to lace food with substances. I have experienced weak libido, thinning of voice and high amount of subcutaneous fat. High depression forced me to give up my job and try to regain health. I weight train and fast once a week attempting to flush out any toxic stuff. Really appreciate if anyone could point out some test to determine if the symptoms are caused by artificial means.

Thanks!

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Anyway to determine the exposure to endocrine disruptors? A close relative of mine is a feminist and has been talking about such stuff - stuff used to feminize men. She once said she would like to turn me into a girl. I am concerned since she stays at home full time, and would be easy to lace food with substances. I have experienced weak libido, thinning of voice and high amount of subcutaneous fat. High depression forced me to give up my job and try to regain health. I weight train and fast once a week attempting to flush out any toxic stuff. Really appreciate if anyone could point out some test to determine if the symptoms are caused by artificial means.

Thanks!

Thanks messed man. To make sure, I would go to a doctor, if I were you. And tell the doctor that SOMEONE ELSE may be responsible for the symptoms you've been experiencing, maybe the gyne too. The sooner you get checked, the more likely you'd be able to get a medicine that'll stop/reduce any gland in your chest.

I would also recommend losing some weight. And by the fact that you said you had just had a work out, you are well on your way! Keep it up :)

iron_turtle

Thanks!

Thanks messed man. To make sure, I would go to a doctor, if I were you. And tell the doctor that SOMEONE ELSE may be responsible for the symptoms you've been experiencing, maybe the gyne too. The sooner you get checked, the more likely you'd be able to get a medicine that'll stop/reduce any gland in your chest.

I would also recommend losing some weight. And by the fact that you said you had just had a work out, you are well on your way! Keep it up :)

Don't have access to a good doctor. I was wondering if something like Medroxyprogesterone is the cause. The lack of libido is very disturbing.
Experts, please!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024