Author Topic: Dr. Perron - Calgary  (Read 3632 times)

Offline jb123

• Posting Member
Hello,

Just had a consultation with Dr. Perron in Calgary. Has anyone had gyneocomastia surgery with him before? He seems like a really good doctor but I haven't been able to find much.

Thanks

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
I had a consult with him a few weeks ago. I got the same impression as you, seemed both personable and professional. i was seeking a revision surgery, but went back to my original doctor and got some more cortisone injections to break down the scar tissue and some density that had built up. There was someone on here that got surgery from dr P about 4 yrs ago, spoke to him recently and he swears by him.
i remember his office was very busy, full of nice milf's mostly. his reputation seems to be good, though its hard to tell because he didnt have any before and afters for me.

have you seen anyone else in calgary?

Offline jb123

• Posting Member
Thanks for your input.

Yea that all sounds like the impression I got. I didn't see any before/after photos so it would be nice to speak with someone who has had the surgery with him.

Nope, just him. Surgery in a couple weeks.

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
good luck with your surgery! i hope it goes well for you man.

what are you planning on getting done with him? excision and lipo? i would love to hear your experience with him!

Offline jb123

• Posting Member
Thanks a lot!

Just the excision to remove the glandular tissue.
I will post some updates later this week. Surgery tomorrow!

Offline jb123

• Posting Member
Check out my story in the "Your Stories" forum titled "Surgery Feb 8th 2012"

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024