Author Topic: Gynecomastia help  (Read 1636 times)

Offline dooooood

Hi I am 24 and was wondering if my chest would be considered abnormal. I am about 6'2 and 180 lbs. I have had puffy nipples and some fat tissue ever since i can remember. I don't think I'm that overweight. I have plenty of friends who are much heavier than I am but they have flat chests. I do pushups and pullups every day but nothing seems too work. Is surgery the only option?

Offline rdculus

• Posting Member
I think you've summed it up pretty well in your own description of yourself.  You've got (slightly) puffy nipples and maybe a little extra fat tissue on your chest.  But it's not too bad.  I've been struggling with extra fat on my chest and can say that working out makes me look better, but doesn't make the fat on my chest go away.  Being more muscular does mask the appearance of chest fat a bit by creating the illusion that it's all muscle.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I do not think I am abnormal and You have a fraction of what I have.

You made the mistake of asking the wrong question. The only opinion that really matters is yours. My opinion or that of anyone else is of no importance.

Trying to be objective is not easy, but in truth there are a good number of young men who hope surgery will make them look as good as you.
Grandpa Dan

Offline riot1234

• Posting Member
i think your pics look a bit similar to mine, i have put on a bit of muscle and still feel uncomfortable about my chest so am thinking of getting surgery

Offline dooooood

Thanks for the replies and advice. I am pretty broke, so I think surgery is not an option for a while. I have been exercising like crazy and have lost about 10 lbs. I don't really notice a difference in my chest, but I am not an objective observer. Do you guys think there is any improvement since the last photos? Sorry for the low quality shots. Thanks

Offline riot1234

• Posting Member
obviously looks better, this is due to in the first pics your nipples were puffy in second pic they look hard, most likely caused by pinching them or being cold.... the actual "gyne" looks the same

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
If i have your chest then i'm not gonna worry that much. LOL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024